In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Just Run Down the Road to an Estate Sale

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,468 ***** Forums Admin
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Came home with this Model 60 Marlin with a 3-7 Bushnell scope. Our daughter liked it so it left with us for a C-note. Blueing is kind of speckled on the barrel.

Marvin.jpg

Comments

• Options
    scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good purchase. Feed 'er well though and keep it clean or FTE/FTF every 200 rounds or so.

My daughter loves her's. I need to find 3 more in the near future for the little guy and my niece & nephew.

[img][/img]05-26-08_1734.jpg
  • Options
    iluvgunsiluvguns Member Posts: 5,351
    edited November -1
    Nice looking shooter. IMHO...the model 60 is head and shoulders above the 10/22. And I've never really had to clean mine, as Scrumpyjack does his. I do spray them down with a little Rem Oil every 500 rounds or so and work the action several times, but other than that, don't do anything else. Never had a problem.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Nice gift to your daughter.[^]
  • Options
    iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    My daughter loves mine as well. Put a Daisy red dot sight ($10 wally world special) on it, she loves it.