In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

How can I offer a trade?

JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I am just wondering if there is a way to offer a trade without breaking any forum rules? I need a box or 2 of .380. I have 9mm, .38 or .40's to offer in trade. Is this possible?

I just want to buy a LCP, just can't do it until I find some ammo first.

Comments

• AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    Just buy some 380 ammo from Buffalo Bore. I ordered some and had it in a week.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just not in teh mood to drop $25 a box for .380 when I have a train load of other stuff. Thx.
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    do a search on the auction side for the ammo you want and offer them a trade. Just make sure you do a buy it now or something so GB still gets paid also.
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91
    do a search on the auction side for the ammo you want and offer them a trade. Just make sure you do a buy it now or something so GB still gets paid also.
    That sounds like a good compromise to me.[;)]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91

+1

Trades on the Auction side are legit as long as the auction is completed...GB still gets their cut.