In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ATF raids Wallingford mobile home

2»

Comments

• RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    head_shot.jpg

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Must be a democrat back in the white house!
  • actinariaactinaria Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunnut505
    Felons lose their rights to vote as well

No, they don't. As long as they are not currently incarcerated, felons can still vote in both state and federal elections. The only real right they lose in their gun rights.

Jim
  • pipe7pipe7 Member Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here we go again!!!![8D]
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happened to a Class 3 dealer buddy of mine. Minding his own business. They kicked in his door, called him a MF and tore his entire place of business apart and after 4 hours left with nothing. Didn't say bye, good day, kiss my *. Damages totaled about $2000 and he had to hire help to putt all the paperwork back in order in the file cabinets. They are mean people. Bottomline, they have no soul. There is a problem when people treat animals like people and people like animals.

Everytime he tried to tell them what they needed was in the file cabinet they would get in his face and tell him to shut the F up or yell some other obsenity to him.

It's pitiful how they treat people just based on the word of another person. That's how the whole waco thing begin.

It will cost him $10K to get his guns back, if he can afford it. I will bet he can't, that was the whole point of the radi. They knew he didn't have the means to defend himself. It was an easy way to get the guns.
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,079 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PTHEIM, you just need the fed tax stamp, no special permit.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, don't know what happened on this raid, or why. I do know my next door neighbor was a Federal LEO. We were sitting on the deck discussing some ATF folks that were having a few beers at a local pub, and when the barman cut them off, starting THROWING cartridges of pistol ammo at him.

He observed that throughout his agency (and others) it was generally considered as fact that IF you WANTED to get into a firefight, go on a raid with the ATF- they were the biggest bunch of cowboys that any of them had ever seen.

So far, have not seen anything to prove him wrong.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dreher
    Where do I start? Is there more to this we don't know? Has our Government really gotten this out of control? Is this what all gun owners are going to eventually face? Are Federal Agencies really above the law? If so, when did this happen? Do we have any rights left? Is the Government playing all the people of this country as total fools? Truely, this is so over the top, I have no clue what to think.
    In order.....

Yes
    Absolutely
    Most likely
    Yes
    Been gradual, for many decades
    No, we have privileges
    Absolutely

Focus on the facts and the obvious answers to your questions, search your heart to find truth in what you clearly see happening around you.

An awakening will likely result. If so, welcome brother.