In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Pietro...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Paul said he does have some stone like that and he can dig it out for you. He said the best thing would be to come on up and take a look at what he's got.

I gave my notice today...I'll only be there for another 2 weeks. Actually, I have yet to speak to Paul, but I informed a couple other folks...Paul was not around this evening.

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Pete....I tried this at the suggestion of someone else. I have tried posting these topics with "For Believers" in the title...and just about every other way I could to avoid arguments...to give folks clear warning of the contents...but the God haters still attack...you see, they are convicted and feel as if they have to justify their "lack of beliefs".

You and a lot of other folks appreciate these devotionals. I'm not about to let the minority silence the majority. I'm trying to share with my brothers and sisters in Christ, in the most peaceable way I can...

I don't have any problem taking heat...as a matter of fact, I don't believe there is one single member here who could give me more heat than I can take...but Admin is tired of the bickering and blatant disregard of the posting guidelines...hence the new tactic.
    edited November -1
    You have email...[:)]
    edited November -1
    Are you using Cabinet Gorge Stone on your project???...if so, I can probably hook you up directly to the source...at a better price. I'm not sure who you are buying it from but they may be calling it something else. I could send you a brochure...
    edited November -1
    You have mail and a phone message...hoping to hear back from you soon.