In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Show your Tattoos!

RUGERGUNZRUGERGUNZ Member Posts: 5,638 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I have read the thread about tattoos and would like to see most of them. I dont have a tattoo to show. The only tattoo I would ever think of getting is the Ruger Logo. So everybody with tattoos, how bout some pics.

RUGER.jpg

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud, General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

Comments

• kenneth and melissakenneth and melissa Member Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think they would let me show my wifes tattooquote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    Here's the thing on my wife's back.

standard.jpg

thumbnail.jpg
    The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of any third party or the policy of any state agency.

thumbnail.jpg

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas? --Joseph Stalin
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kenneth and melissa
    I don't think they would let me show my wifes tattooquote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    Here's the thing on my wife's back.

standard.jpg

thumbnail.jpg
    The opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of any third party or the policy of any state agency.

thumbnail.jpg

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas? --Joseph Stalin

Well, you could always post it in the hopes that we could get a chance to see it before it is POOFED!!![:D] I cannot talk my wife into getting any[:(]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated