In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Saw angels and demons

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
First time I have seen a major movie on opening night since the first rocky movie in 75
anyway
if you liked national treasure or the da vinci code you will probably like this one too,(although I thought this movie was more entertaining than da vinci code)
I really like Rome and I must visit it someday, I can't believe I spent two years in Europe and never made it to Rome though I skied the Italian alps.
this movie has a plot twist you will enjoy and after the usual slow beginning becomes exciting/trilling.
The bad part of the movie is probably necessary as many of the exchanged lines are designed to let you in on some history or premise using the pretext of telling the other characters some obtuse fact. The problem with that is, in real life, both characters would know these facts from their own expertise so it seems forced and unnatural in the dialog. At least there isn't narrative voice over (i hate that)
All in all it was a great movie, 2 hours flew by and I have yet another conspiracy to believe in.

Comments