In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Why is it?

catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
When "good peaceful" (scared s#!t1ess)Muzzies fail to denounce and oppose violent "radical" Muzzies, all Muzzies are condemned as the vermin they are, but when Clean I'm a bigots fail to condemn and act against the criminal conduct of criminal violent n1****s, the mild moneymaking Clean I'm a bigots who talk like white men are extolled?

Comments

• catpealer111catpealer111 Member Posts: 10,695
    edited November -1
    Everytime I watch one of those 'out in the wilderness' type shows the guys they have on are either pathetically weak city punks or some flaming gay fellow. Twelve hours into a desert hike and they are crying like school girls and haven't got a clue how to fend for themselves. Even on that Ted or Alive show with Nugent he had a bunch of wussies crying cause he was shooting them with a paintball gun from his golf cart. I think more people would watch if they had some guys with a little testosterone. I'd have knocked Uncle Teddy upside the head with a rock and stole his gun and his golf cart. Now that is entertainment!
    edited November -1
    Why is it that, among some of our members, hoplophobia is decried as a Nervous Nancy libtard disorder, but ophidiophobia is accepted, excused, and even encouraged? Both are unreasoning fears, and both are silly.
    edited November -1
    Pets can be taken to a Vet and put to sleep.
    Humans can't be taken in to be put to sleep.
    Animal rights are as strong on cruelty as
    Human rights are on children.
    Beat a cat or dog and you will be on the 6.00 news
    Abuse a child and it is just a social service issue.
    edited November -1
    That Everytime Someone Posts about a Religious Subject
    It gets Locked
    But Yet we Use Christmas The Day Jesus Was Born As A reason to Have Some Massive Give A Way And It Doesn't Get Locked
    Are we that Censored? And the Reason Would Be For that?
    I'm Just Asking......
    edited November -1
    When ever a bad guy gets killed, they have a new video?[:D] Like OBL, think he was killed like 3 times according to other world leaders, before Obama got him.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/abu-yahya-al-libi-dead-al-qaeda-terrorist/story?id=16552852
    edited November -1
    why is it that people want me to call them when i list auto parts on craigs list. i list the parts with every detail, at least i think i do.
    i also state if they have any questions to e mail me, that there will be no phone calls. but i still get e mails asking me to phone them that they have a lot of questions and they are very interested. when i reply no phone calls e mail me what you need to know, they never ask their questions. is there a reason for wanting my phone number?
    edited November -1
    When I see someone make a comment that denigrates or disrespects someone on these forums that they disagree with, when I check their profile, they usually come up anonymous? Almost without fail.

I'm not aggressive, not very eloquent, and generally don't involve myself in forum arguments or * fights, but if I do, you can have my name, city, e-mail and I will take responsibility for what I say.

If you are willing to call people out, why be chickenpoop? Identify yourself and stand behind what you say.
    edited November -1
    When I ask where parts are made everyone looks at me like I am crazy, and then when I refuse to buy said part because it is not made in the USA they get pissed off. Or the lack of understanding why a person would spend twenty more dollars for a part that was made in the USA instead of one made in Tiawan/China/India or Canada.
    edited November -1
    I was brousing the ammo sites and went to HORNADY, their price for .22 hornet V-Max .35 grain is 18.00 for a box of 25,

I just bought two boxes of Hornady V-Max 35 grain from a local gun shop for 10.15 for bx of 25

I have a catalog, that has HORNADY v-max .35 grain for 11.57

Question is why is HORNADY so much higher ??

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
    edited November -1
    I did my weekly dump run this week and as always I bring my pellet guns.My friend and I shoot for sport and usally money!So yesterday
    we had a $20 ridding on it and best out of ten shots.We set up bottle
    caps at about 50-60 yards and whent head to head till some red necks,white trash or inbreds showed up and was telling us that
    shooting pellet guns was sissy shooting.Im thinking my friend and I
    are shooting and hitting targets the size of a quarter at 50+yards!
    We mabey miss 1 out of 10 shots, so we ask them to try and they try to shoot at the same targets and miss by about a foot and tell us that was a kil shot?Is it just me or are people stupid?
    edited November -1
    That everyone with a nice bike has a truck that only worth 1/4 of the motorcycle's value?

100_0253.jpg
  • brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,079 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DUH,, they spent the money on the bike!!!
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 26,027 ******
    edited November -1
    Uhhh, GUILTY!
    '97 Dodge 2500
    2007 Ultra Classic
  • penetraitorpenetraitor Member Posts: 3,870
    edited November -1
    My neighbor has a 2008 Honda Goldwing. His vehicle is a 86 Chevy full size van. He needs a new roof for his house. Almost got his house forclosed on last year right after he bought it and had already moved out. Then his brother needed a place to stay and saved the day with house payment.
    I thought he was dumb for that one. He was actually going to let his house go, before he would let a bike that he can only ride at tops 8 months of the year.
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    you see that a lot in montana with snowmobiles. you buy cheap trucks to use as a sled hauler/wood hauler.
    edited November -1
    The truck is a '93 with almost 152000 miles and the bike is a '97 TLS with 9200 miles.
  • The Ultimate InfidelThe Ultimate Infidel Member Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a 80 something yr old man come into my store last year and I noticed him getting off a new V-rod. I noticed him the day before in a 1986 ragged out cutlass. I joked and said ahh you traded in the classic I see. He said..nope shes still home. The car is as well(sharp ole bird)
    He said he bought the bike because his wife hates bikes especially Harleys, and forbid him to get one. He said at his age, forbid is just one of them words that gets lost in translation.
  • Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Laundry-pro
    Had a 80 something yr old man come into my store last year and I noticed him getting off a new V-rod. I noticed him the day before in a 1986 ragged out cutlass. I joked and said ahh you traded in the classic I see. He said..nope shes still home. The car is as well(sharp ole bird)
    He said he bought the bike because his wife hates bikes especially Harleys, and forbid him to get one. He said at his age, forbid is just one of them words that gets lost in translation.

His wife shouldn't be too mad. He bought a V-Rod, NOT a Harley!!!
  • screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    Becaus most chicks dig the bikes and it's hard to show off a tramp stamp when your sitting in a truck.[:D]
  • storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rebel_James

+1 Amen!
  • Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Reminds me of the good ole' high school days. I had a 91' Chevy Lumina Euro that my Aunt sold me for real cheap. Was actually a real nice looking car and didn't have a ton of miles on it. Back in those days when people had some common sense they actually had car that came factory with hitches. I bought a real nice Polaris Trailblazer 400 atv from my uncle(still have it as a matter of fact) and a little 4x6 utility trailer from Farm & Fleet and towed that thing everywhere.[:D]

Jon
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What my older brother says is true indeed. I've got a 1990 Ranger that is worth less than $2,000, and a 2009 Triumph Daytona 675 that's worth $10,500.
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rebel_James
    quote:Originally posted by Laundry-pro

A V-Rod IS a Harley
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Kinda like the nearly new Caddilac in front of a POS trailer.

Priorities, I guess.