In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Perfect round of skeet this am

burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Not me but...... Anyone ever seen or shot a 25 with your gun upside down?

Just me and another guy this morning out there, I've shot with him before and knew how good he was. He used to shoot sporting clays tournies and appartently was pretty good at that too. Shot the first round straight up and was helping me. 2nd round said he would give me a chance to beat him if I wouldn't get offended, I said I'm getting free lessons so none would be taken. Shot a 25 with his Benelli semiauto upside down.......I've seen Tom Knapp videos and such, just never seen anything that impressive in person. [:0][:0]

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Shotgunning is nothing but point and shoot.. I shoot skeet from the hip. takes practice but it is not that hard..Looks impressive.. but you do it enough and it becomes second nature..[:D][:D]
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    I've seen perfect rounds with 410's, everything as a double, and even a righty shoot lefty, but an upside down gun was fun to watch. [:)]
  • likemhotlikemhot Member Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seen an elderly, older, lady and her wheel chair bound husband show up a bunch of high pockets down in south Texas several years back at a range. They were shooting for BIG (+1K a shot) dollars, and she told the trap boy, " When I call pull, let 'em go. " she was shooting an old .410 o/u, don't remember the make. She put alot of folden money in her pocket
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    have shot 24 off of my weak side.

I'm a "righty" by nature - but can shoot fairly good from my left shoulder too.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Real Men Use a 410 to shoot skeet with...[;)][}:)][}:)][}:)]