In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Question for anyone

2»

Comments

• IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    How do we file a complaint against a moderator?

After just 32 minutes:
    I have no problem with the mods...I was just trying to spur a furious debate.Jumping out there great guns and then ending up crawfishing with transparent BS......again.

I ever tell you about lightning striking my safe and setting off the magnesium bars and melting my firearms collection down......never mind.

Survivalist, Your a dink. Im sorry man but your full of s#!& and quite frankley im tired of reading your posts. Just my opinion of course[:D]
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk

After just 32 minutes:
    I have no problem with the mods...I was just trying to spur a furious debate.Jumping out there great guns and then ending up crawfishing with transparent BS......again.

I ever tell you about lightning striking my safe and setting off the magnesium bars and melting my firearms collection down......never mind.

Survivalist, Your a dink. Im sorry man but your full of s#!& and quite frankley im tired of reading your posts. Just my opinion of course[:D]

I suggest you do the Libertarian thing....DON'T READ THEM.
    edited November -1

After just 32 minutes:

Okay your right, but it just intrigues me the whole magnesium thing, your FOS, and everyone knows it so why you keep making references to it is beyond me? (you have a cool site by the way and im not trying to make an enemy here) but the bottom line is your full of S#!t. Whats the real story on your pic?
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1

After just 32 minutes:

Okay your right, but it just intrigues me the whole magnesium thing, your FOS, and everyone knows it so why you keep making references to it is beyond me? (you have a cool site by the way and im not trying to make an enemy here) but the bottom line is your full of S#!t. Whats the real story on your pic?

Magnesium + Lightning + safe = big meltdown.
    edited November -1

After just 32 minutes:

Magnesium + Lightning + safe = big meltdown.

AND AGAIN YOUR FOS.[:)]
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some days-[:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    No way to lodge a complaint, but here is what I do. It will get you 3 days solitary confinement though. But it's worth it [:D][:D]

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=326058&SearchTerms=remingtonoaks

[:D][:D]...and I think we've let bygones be bygones at this point, have we not.?.? Just the way it should be.[;)][:)]

...Ooops....sorry Franc...I did not realize you had locked this.