In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey, B.R.

chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
Dont hold back, Tell old SAX what you realy think of him. I think one of his Diplomas fell off the wall and BOINKED him on the head. Or he needs to change his shorts, he's got a sh**** out look on life.[V][V]

Comments

• Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Ive had my share of run in's with him, on here and we don't always see eye to eye! But before you Judge a man you have to walk a mile in his shoes! He is opiniated( yeah i know I can't spell) but he is a knowledgable guy and contributes often to the forum! Personally I think if I ever met him in person, we would get along just fine and Id probaly like him! Sometimes our written words tend to offend, and are taken out of context!

Either way Ill give him the benefit of the doubt, he's been here longer than me and is respected by many!

paboogerani3.gif

LIFES MOSTLY SCARS AND SOUVENIRS - Max Stalling

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    chuck...
    I didnt tell him anything....I think you read Classics post to him but I was logged in at the time....Plus what Classic said is not bad...its very true that some of the most educated and intelligent people can say the stupidest things...
    All one has to do is look at the post...dots and its me...none and its him...plus the spelling...*LOL...

I dont tell anyone "what I think of them"...just what I think of their opinions......the person may be the sweetest person in the world but I can disagree with them, and think their opinion is the dumbest thing since peanut butter (gawd I hate that stuff)... I will tell them...

This is the 3rd time I have editted this post....having a baddddddddddddddddd day....*LOL

roses.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion