In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It's been asked numerous times, but....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
could someone please give me some detailed instructions on how to post a picture here on GB. I managed to upload a photo to Earthlink's photo center, and now I need to know how to post it here. Thank you in advance![:)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    ruger 10 22ruger 10 22 Member Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    post it in your signature box?
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The easyist way when you go to your earthlink site, do a right click on your photo then click on "Properties" and you will see something like www.earthilnk.com/xxxxxxx/xxxx.JPG. highlite that address then while its highlited, rightclick then "Copy"

then when you come back to post, click on the "insert picture" icon
    then you will see{img]left click here in between[/img} then right click paste.

hope that helps [:)]

hsas157x100.gif
    gun1.gif
    Proud Member of
    The Secret Society of
    Black Helicopter Pilots
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    If you have it in Earthlink's pages then the rest is a breeze....open the pic you want to post...it will open in a separate window for you...then copy the url from the window....its the http url...
    Then go to the reply box for GB...click on the photo icon which is the 11th one over...starts with B, then I, then U, S ..etc...

you click on it, and you will get the (img)(/img) thingy..only ya use BRACKETS .insert the url you have copied in between the two img thingies...and voila..you got it...
    ....hit preview and you should see the pic...

Hope that is clear...

mancae0.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion