In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
well, I suppose I have better things to do today. goodbye.
"Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner

Comments

• Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deleted
    edited November -1
  • War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are there gators in that lake, and what kind of fish?
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Why did you delete the story of you running off the census taker?
    edited November -1
    Figured after 100 views and only WPA replying about fish and gators, it was of zero interest.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    Figured after 100 views and only WPA replying about fish and gators, it was of zero interest.

Marc,

I missed it, but I am certain you were well justified in your actions.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude

Marc,

Shane,
    Since Matty basically reopened my thread,.....I will take away the suspense.

The Census folks with the GPS units finally hit around here today.
    I saw the guy going to my neighbors place, and stopped him in the street when he came to my place.

He took his readings from there, and no violence involved at all.
    I just had a little fun with the guy who was actually quite nice.
    edited November -1
    WTH?!?!?! I ask a legit question about where you live and that's how you respond? I was trying to be cool, but since you refused to acknowledge my civility......UofF Gators SUCK!!!!!!!
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude

Marc,

Shane,
    Since Matty basically reopened my thread,.....I will take away the suspense.

The Census folks with the GPS units finally hit around here today.
    I saw the guy going to my neighbors place, and stopped him in the street when he came to my place.

He took his readings from there, and no violence involved at all.
    I just had a little fun with the guy who was actually quite nice.

Sounds like you did good.[;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    Threads go where they go.

I'm glad you jacked him myself, I just didn't have anything to add. Doesn't mean it wasn't interesting...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

Threads go where they go.

I'm glad you jacked him myself, I just didn't have anything to add. Doesn't mean it wasn't interesting...

Matty,
    I didn't mean anything towards you.
    Guess I should have left it up, but I'm not rewriting the whole deal now.

My short synopsis pretty much covers it anyway.

Just wait until the 2010 Census hits and all these folks that don't know what I am talking about get hit square in the mug.
    We will be seeing many more threads about this subject.

You must admit if you posted a thread and only received a response from WPA you might feel like it was a waste.

For WPA:
    No gators in the lake at this time.
    Bass, bluegill, bream, minnows, catfish,....etc.
    There you go.

Go put your trojan on.
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    thanks for smokin him with the bat Marc[;)][:D]
    edited November -1

Matty,
    I didn't mean anything towards you.

I took no offense and meant none.
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    quote:

For WPA:
    No gators in the lake at this time.
    Bass, bluegill, bream, minnows, catfish,....etc.
    There you go.

Go put your trojan on.

Too bad his daddy didn't [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    thanks for smokin him with the bat Marc[;)][:D]

No smokin' here[;)],......I just wouldn't let him on my property, and warned him to not let me catch him if he decided to try and come back when he thought I was gone.

He wasn't like some of the ones I have heard about though.
    Actually very nice. He listened to me, and respected what I had to say. I wasn't going to touch the guy, but I would have called the cops if he didn't listen to me.
    edited November -1
    Sorry I had to get rough Marc, but I love fishing and Florida has some great fishing, but I don't do gators.

Just so you know my real name is Marcus so we're almost brothers!!!
  • EMCSEMCS Member Posts: 4,063
    edited November -1
    Marc1301
    quote:.I just wouldn't let him on my property, and warned him to not let me catch him if he decided to try and come back when he thought I was gone.

I ran into only 1 person such as yourself . I simply called the Sheriff's Office requested a Stand by to Prevent , the next day 3 Sheriff Deputies meet me at his gate , and in we went , Funny thing is the person was not all that unfriendly this time around ..Fell free to call the Sheriff's Office at 719 583 6125 Pueblo Co. to verify this as you seem to think I lie. [}:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by emcs.security
    Marc1301
    quote:.I just wouldn't let him on my property, and warned him to not let me catch him if he decided to try and come back when he thought I was gone.

I ran into only 1 person such as yourself . I simply called the Sheriff's Office requested a Stand by to Prevent , the next day 3 Sheriff Deputies meet me at his gate , and in we went , Funny thing is the person was not all that unfriendly this time around ..Fell free to call the Sheriff's Office at 719 583 6125 Pueblo Co. to verify this as you seem to think I lie. [}:)]

Now you can see what I am referring to folks,.....your government at work![xx(]
    I will not go around with you anymore emcs.

Are you Dano too by any chance?
    edited November -1
    Marc1301
    quote:Now you can see what I am referring to folks,.....your government at work!
    I will not go around with you anymore emcs.
    Yes this is your government Try to do our jobs as required by the Constitution and what do you do threaten a Census employee quote:warned him to not let me catch him if he decided to try and come back when he thought I was gone. ..
    you are part of the problem not part of the solution..
    edited November -1
    Marc1301

Question for a mod? open posting of phone numbers is ok here? just asking because a few other chat rooms I've been to, will ban for that or open posting of email address. Most people are smarter than posting their own, so they will post a buddy's or another member's and get them harrassed....... Just asking.

b
    edited November -1
    What do you not understand about the Constitution, and the 4th. amendment, as well as the fact that it is MY private property?

Your stupid Title 13 crap was passed by Congress,......it is un-Constitutional and that is the reason that NOBODY has been fined since 1960 over CB issues. They do not want to give a citizen "standing" per se to take it to court.

This requires an amendment to our Constitution to carry out legally, once you go beyond enumeration. Congress can't legally run over the Constitution by themselves no matter what they may think.

Fortunately the guy that was here today was not like you, and I was very civil to him.

Your threatened fines can only take place if the DOJ decides to take up the issue, and serve a citizen. At that point "said" citizen has standing to challenge.

Go back to your retirement and quit trying to play amateur JBT.
    Where did you come from BTW?
    Most hires are Acorn, or "Welfare to work" folks.
    Another reason that I would love to tell them when I leave for work, and come home,......right!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by burdz19
    Marc1301

Question for a mod? open posting of phone numbers is ok here? just asking because a few other chat rooms I've been to, will ban for that or open posting of email address. Most people are smarter than posting their own, so they will post a buddy's or another member's and get them harrassed....... Just asking.

b

You aren't dealing with Einstein here bud.[xx(]
    edited November -1
    Figured that out real quick, was just wondering why the POOF hadn't shown up yet [:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Marc1301
    quote:What do you not understand about the Constitution, and the 4th. amendment
    FOURTH AMENDMENT [U.S. Constitution] - 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'
    And just which part of this did any Census worker Do??

quote:Your stupid Title 13 crap was passed by Congress,......it is un-Constitutional It is also yours Marc1301
    Title 13 is the law under which the Census Bureau operates. The law guarantees the confidentiality of census information, and establishes penalties for disclosing this information.
    And which Court has declared it unconstitutional

burdz19
    quote:
    Question for a mod? open posting of phone numbers is ok here? just asking because a few other chat rooms I've been to, will ban for that or open posting of email address. Most people are smarter than posting their own, so they will post a buddy's or another member's and get them harassed....... Just asking.
    I posted a phone number to my local Sheriff's Office if that is against the rules I'm sorry..[:D]

quote:You aren't dealing with Einstein here bud
    You sure are Quick to point out your perceptions of a person intelligences when you yourself can not answer any of the points that were made against you.. [8]
    edited November -1
    Marc1301
    quote:What do you not understand about the Constitution, and the 4th. amendment
    FOURTH AMENDMENT [U.S. Constitution] - 'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'
    And just which part of this did any Census worker Do??

quote:Your stupid Title 13 crap was passed by Congress,......it is un-Constitutional It is also yours Marc1301
    Title 13 is the law under which the Census Bureau operates. The law guarantees the confidentiality of census information, and establishes penalties for disclosing this information.
    And which Court has declared it unconstitutional

burdz19
    quote:
    Question for a mod? open posting of phone numbers is ok here? just asking because a few other chat rooms I've been to, will ban for that or open posting of email address. Most people are smarter than posting their own, so they will post a buddy's or another member's and get them harassed....... Just asking.
    I posted a phone number to my local Sheriff's Office if that is against the rules I'm sorry..[:D]

quote:You aren't dealing with Einstein here bud
    You sure are Quick to point out your perceptions of a person intelligences when you yourself can not answer any of the points that were made against you.. [8]

I'm sure they would appreciate the fact you posted their number in a on-line forum. Also sure they didn't have anything better to do than answer calls, hopefully they didn't get any, over this. Not Smart [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
    edited November -1

I'm sure they would appreciate the fact you posted their number in a on-line forum. Also sure they didn't have anything better to do than answer calls, hopefully they didn't get any, over this. Not Smart [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

I put them in my speed dial...
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mateomasfeo

I put them in my speed dial...

I've never been quick on the uptake..... so why?

And you didn't end up getting any of the Hail Tuesday did ya?
    edited November -1
    quote:I put them in my speed dial
    It is your right to put them in my speed dial just as it would be for the to go after you for harassment..

burdz19
    quote:Figured that out real quick, was just wondering why the POOF hadn't shown up yet
    Some of us have a real life and have better things to do than to spend all day waiting for someone to make a post so you can answer and feel all important in your apparently sad world..
    edited November -1
    It is your right to put them in my speed dial just as it would be for the to go after you for harassment..

You got it all figured out there chief. [;)]

Like I would call them to check out your stupid little claim? Pahleeze!

Yep, you found the perfect job until the mall reopens...

[:p]

Oh, and MARC, what have we learned about threads today?[:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Yep, you found the perfect job until the mall reopens
    What and take away your only source of income ..
    quote:Oh, and MARC, what have we learned about threads today?
    well I don't know what Marc1301 has learned ,but I have learned that some members of this forum are apparently not extremely bright and seem to live in a fantasy world of their own ..[}:)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Yep, you found the perfect job until the mall reopens
    What and take away your only source of income ..

No, I still have the income from turning out your mama...

Pogue.
    edited November -1
    quote:No, I still have the income from turning out your mama...
    Yes she would be a better money maker than the women in your life ..[:p]
    edited November -1

burdz19
    quote:Figured that out real quick, was just wondering why the POOF hadn't shown up yet
    Some of us have a real life and have better things to do than to spend all day waiting for someone to make a post so you can answer and feel all important in your apparently sad world..

Nothing about feeling important, not a LEO, and I put 11 hours in today. So Sweetpea when you get called out for posting a number and the chance you are wasting time of somebody really needing help........ I guess that is something you will live with. [:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote: So Sweetpea when you get called out for posting a number and the chance you are wasting time of somebody really needing help
    somebody really needing help should be calling 911 not the number I listed , I understand that it is hard for you to understand common sense and by using common sense you would be stupid to to call that number. Of course it appears that you just may be that stupid....
    For you that are paranoid and want to harm a census employee you may want to look at this..
    Report: Allenspark Man Faces Charges In Census Worker Encounter
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/19321746/detail.html
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Marc1301

b

There's no problem with posting phone numbers here.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    WTG Mark...NOTHING gives these pukes the authority to mark our front doors with GPS units.