In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Can you be a Good

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
Person and still carry a GLOCK?????????????????????[}:)][}:)][:o)][:o)][:o)]

yo-yo.gif

Comments

• Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Only if you're loaded. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    NO! Absolutely not...and this is something I will not waiver on![}:)][;)]

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Classic, evidentally, you've got nothing to do![}:)][}:)][}:)][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,596 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes you can, just don't tell anyone.....[;)]

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    JIM: I got plenty to do, between loading some .45 Colt, 20 and 12 guage shotshells, and messing around in GB..And Bugging BR..[:D][:p][:p]Being retired,, I have time for all my FUN things.....[^]

Any other but a Colt 1911A1 is BLASPHEMY.[}:)][:0][:p]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can, you can't. [;)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Yo Classic, do you have a Colt Commander in yor .45 collection? I could use some good "hot" loads ideas! I have the Colt NM and the S&W 1911, each one feeds diff.! What do you find?[?][?][:p][:p][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have three full size 1911s , SAM,, Springfield, and a Colt, depending on what bullet weight, and type of bullet, and what type of shooting I am going to do,, I pretty much follow the recomendations that I got from www.loadyourown, untill they closed down.. I have several books with different powders, and different loads for different type bullets.. IE: SWC. FMJ, JHP, CAST, and so on..
    For my standard 230 Grain FMJs, I use 4.5 grains of Bullseye, with a max of 5.2 grains,, but dont take that as a recommendation, as it is always best to follow the powder makers formulas,,, [^]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    PearywPearyw Member Posts: 3,699
    edited November -1
    Larry! I have about 12 1911's, but I have to admit that I do own 3 Glocks. I hope that won't doom me. I like about anything in 45 acp. I also own 1911's in 10mm, 40 S&W, and 9mm. Come to think of it, I ike a lot of different handguns. I will say, when I go to the range with a handgun, it is usually some kind of 1911.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I like my 1911s , no doubt,, owned a few glocks, along the way, but always go back to the old Colt.. I just traded off BRs 10 mm Smith.. she didnt like it all that much, she is like me, always goes back to the Old Colt,[^] Anything else is just a clone..[}:)][:o)][:o)]

I do favor my Smith K-22 as my favorite target gun,

yo-yo.gif