In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ECC

12346»

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I replied to this before, but I don't see my post.?.? ...Oh, I see...this is a new post.

If you can draw a moose tag, I'd be happy to take you moose hunting. Getting the tag would be the hard part. If can apply for and get a tag, the moose are easy enough to get. Just let me know.[:)]

You might want to check out Idaho's fish and game website to check on getting an out of state tag...
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dpmule
    Zulu, when you come home and you can get drawn for either SE Idaho or W Wyoming, I would be honored to take you on a moose hunt, I got all that's needed for a large pack in hunt.

Shoot me a email and I'll give you some area #'s to be thinking of for both states

Jake in the PM include your mailing address,APO whatever, I happen to have a 09 booklet on Idaho Moose, Goat , and Sheep. in my bag here with me. I'll send it to you for something look at and ponder on.

Like Clouder points out, it is a tough draw, with non-reisdents only getting 10% of the tags (10 tags = 1 non-res tag)

Now that's an offer you can't hardly pass up...a pack in hunt would be sweet![8D]