In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Is...

7.62x397.62x39 Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2006 in General Discussion
...Bush a bad president or what. Letting the illegals become legal, then giving them social security, and rights. I could almost cry[:(][:(]

Comments

• Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 7.62x39
    ...Bush a bad president or what. Letting the illegals become legal, then giving them social security, and rights. I could almost cry[:(][:(]

don't cry...ask your momma to change your diaper [;)]
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,586 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Next subject.......

Yes lots of mistakes have been made by the President and Congress concerning the issue....
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    What Bush is doing to the military, veterans, and retiree's makes Slick Willy look like a good guy.
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Red223
    What Bush is doing to the military, veterans, and retiree's makes Slick Willy look like a good guy.

must be why they keep voting for him.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Red223

Yea, where is Perot when we really need him?? As to slick willy looking good, never happen in my lifetime!
  • Options
    mondmond Member Posts: 6,458
    edited November -1
    seems the Blair syndrome is rubbing off !![:D]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    On issues of adhering to the U.S. Constitution, legal and illegal immigration, conservatism, unchecked federal regulation and expanding federal power.....yes he is. In fact, he is horrible.[V][:(!]