In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GOOD SAMARITAN

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited October 2006 in General Discussion
The bad guy went down Hard. That's what he gets for picking on an old lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-StVrp0h-1Y#t=83

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    GOOD SAMARITAN
    A Sunday school teacher was telling her class the story of the Good
    Samaritan, in which a man was beaten, robbed and left for dead. She
    described the situation in vivid detail so her students would catch the
    drama. Then, she asked the class, "If you saw a person lying on the
    roadside, all wounded and bleeding, what would you do?" A thoughtful little
    girl broke the hushed silence, "I think I'd throw up."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have been a volunteer fireman for 32 years .Got called out to a wreck a mile down the road from the house this am . 3 vehicles and reportedly 5 people with injuries ,2 of which were small kids .As i am arriving on scene radio reports there is a fight in progress at that location and law enforcement is on the way .Get there aand the fight is over .Young driver age 16 rear ended a car with couple and 2 kids in it.Older gentleman ,about 65 years old not involved in wreck got out of his car to help the couple who had been hit.Driver of the car ,a scuzzy looking guy in his mid 20s attacks the old man knocking him out .After everything is sorted out ,the young guy is in cuffs on his way to jail ,wife and two kids on the way to ER as is the old man .The old guy is incoherent ,bleeding from the ear and has lost 2 teeth and has no idea of where he is .Meanwhile the lady is freaking out and apparently high on drugs and the kids are scared to death but unhurt.Talked to ems a few minutes ago and they think the old guy has a brain bleed going on . Cannot even be a good guy any more these days