In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey..It's COLD!

wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
This has got to be my wifes doing! It's 68 in the house this morning! IN FLORIDA! IN NOVEMBER! I know she must have been mad at me for answering BlackRoses post! She must have figured out how to do it, I just know it. I believe women are smart but how do you make it cold in Florida?
I'm going to resist turning the temp. up. It's all Beths fault! She put the horns on me! [|)]

Explosion.gif
Fight Crime, Shoot First

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go crawl in bed with the wife, she made it cold for a reason[;)][:p][^]

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why do you think I'm posting soooo late?[;)] We do think alike though.[:D] [8D]

Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My fault???????

I didnt make it cold as I nor Classic need a reason to snuggle up to each other....We do it all the time cause WE LIKE IT AND IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD...

By the way, it was 33 this morning here....but toasty warm inside.....EG[}:)][}:)]

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have to admit, this cold temperture has it's upside. Bride is walking around with a smile.[;)] Hope it stays like this till Christmas. It would sure set the mood. [8D]
    BR, you must be north of Tampa if it's 33 there this morning.

Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just north of Port Richey....I know its also north of Tampa...*LOL not far from the Gulf...and you are where?...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here in Mets winter training camp. Port Saint Lucie. Must have been in 50s outside to be 68 in here.[xx(] You're just north of Tarpon Springs then? [8D]

Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You betcha....Tarpon Springs...home of the best gyro ever....

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ahhhhh say it with a "Y" not G, YERO. Also some of the best Greek pastries around. ( since my mom passed, anyway)

Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well I cant spell it the way a person says it...*LOL....so you are way on the other coast south ....and yes it would be a bit warmer there.
    I love this weather...nice and cool but to get out on the bike its full leathers....but I can turn the air off and open the windows....yaaaaaaahoooooooooo,

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dittos on turning off the AC! You must not have that many retired folks up there. I haven't riden here in over 7 years because of all the idiot retirees. The bike sits in the garage (I should try to start one of these days, will probably need a bit of work to get going again) but I still register every year since I don't have to insure. [8D]
    his seems like a private thread, I guess no one wants to wade in.
    Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Lots of them.... I am the youngest one round here it seems...I dont think we will be taking the bike out today...too chilly...its not bad riding here as there are a lot of bikers over here...MOst are middle aged and older though./...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion