In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Hey all you mothers

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Happy Mothers Day![:D][:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    if you called me that to my face i'd kick the piss out of you. your crude to say the least...not funny..you need an education in some class[V][:(!]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    if you called me that to my face i'd kick the piss out of you. your crude to say the least...not funny..you need an education in some class[V][:(!]
    Gees! No sence of humor this morning![:(]
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    plenty of humor, i just don't care for that word...low class baggypants word. and extremely disrepectful to the women who born us into life,and to the mothers of our children
  • jwb267jwb267 Member Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    maybe i'm a litle slow this morning, but what's wrong with saying HAPPY MOTHERS DAY? i said the very thing to mom this morning
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jwb267
    maybe i'm a litle slow this morning, but what's wrong with saying HAPPY MOTHERS DAY? i said the very thing to mom this morning
    He was talking about my $%&**^ after the word mother. But I guess Nunn got ahold of my title and made changes.[;)][:D]
  • riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    Yep saw the original version befor it changed. Pretty crude for today especially or anyday. JMHO 57 years old and thats probably the only word I have never used.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by riflemike
    Yep saw the original version befor it changed. Pretty crude for today especially or anyday. JMHO 57 years old and thats probably the only word I have never used.
    I make that joke every year.

And it is only ment as a joke.

If I was being serious I can come up with alot better than that to call people.[;)][:D]

If I offended anyone I am sorry and that was not my purpose in doing that.