In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ever feel like furniture??

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Dang cat starts crying if I don't let him follow me around. I can only type one handed because he thinks the crook of my left arm is his bed. The only time I get a break from this while at home, is when his friends come visiting. Pretty sure they are his mother and sister. My old house has windows that are only about a foot off the floor. Yesterday I hear a tapping on the window, Hunter about rips my arm off running over to the window. Outside on the porch is a calico about the same age as him. He had two sisters that were calicos. One the nieghbors kept for themselves. I've got a cramp in my arm, but if I put him down he'll just howl until I let him climb up again. The old saying Dogs have masters and cats have staff is wrong. Cats have staff and furniture!

Woods

Hamlin.gif

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ROTFLMAO>....someone is badly spoiled....*LOL[:D][}:)][:D]

Seriously though..what sweet lil Hunter wants is somewhere he feels safe..and right now that place is the crook of your arm.....Lexi was the same way UNTIL we got her a tiny bed of her own...one with sides and a top preferably...that way she crawled in, the sides and top made her feel protected, yet she stil could be around us...I placed it where she was able to see and hear us....Give it a try...oh yes..dont forget the blankets, a bit of cat nip for good measure and he will soon have a new bed....

Give him a hug and tell him to be a bit easier on his master....*LOL

animatflip.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif