In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ruger

skip1skip1 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Was Sturm Ruger in on the Assault ban? Didn't somebody say that they said something like "you don't need more than ten rounds"?

Comments

• skip1skip1 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    do they mark a ruger mk3 22lr with a 4" target bbl
    I found one that Im going to look at NIB the guy wants 200 for it
    sound like a deal he also has a ruger 1022 blue with a Dragunov stock and the wood stock for 150.

taz
    edited November -1
    I'm going to a gunshow this weekend, can i get a ruger used for $200 or under.
    edited November -1
    edited November -1
    Well, I just had to show off my .44 carbine, my 10/22 magnum converted to .17HMR and my 10/22. That is all.
    PC060017.jpg
    PC060019.jpg
    edited November -1
    BlackRoses and I were running around today and found this , I petted it a bit and dang ifn it didnt follow me home.. Can I keep it ma? can I? HUH HUH?? It wont eat much, I promise..[:D]

RSS.jpg
    edited November -1
    asked me to post these pics, i guess he will be along soon to explain them....

[img]http://oldemagics.com/ran all.jpg[/img]

ran2.jpg

ran3.jpg

ran4.jpg
    edited November -1
    Looking to sell my Ruger P95D with 3 mags. It is used but looks brand new. Was wondering the going rate for one of these.
    edited November -1
    I need an owners manual for a Ruger P-90. Checked the web-site for contact info or a phone number, and none is listed. Anyone got their phone number or an e-mail? Thanks!

bhayes-answ10.gif

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot either!
    edited November -1
    just looked at the ruger web site is it just me or is the quality of the guns going down
    edited November -1
    The cust service at Ruger is great...Got a new SR22 and there was no gun rug in the box as I had seen in some youtube vids. So...contacted them and they said they do not ship with the rug any longer, but as a customer courtesy we will be happy to send you one...Now that is good PR, especially these days...Not to mention the SR22 is a sweet little weapon...
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    People say there are no stupid questions, but I think you just disproved that.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Okay, to be nicer about it, you gotta be more specific. The only ruger you'll probably be able to get for $200 is a Mark II, which is a very popular semi-automatic 22 pistol.

GWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifGWB_logo_100.gifErie.gif
    banner-small.jpg
    www.awbansunset.com
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You would be doing good to get a MK II for $200.00,if your looking for a 9MM the P-89 new runs around $400.00+ or - you can get a polymer version the P-95 for around $350.00.Thats the going price in this area.

Best!!

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • 257izmycal257izmycal Member Posts: 684 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should also be able to get a used 10/22 for under 200.00. Since your post does not specify rifle or pistol there is alot of room for interpretation.

You're a statistic whether you want to be or not.
    vipersig.jpg
    Wellington.gif
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Skip1 ....

If you are really a new member rather than a "couple post troller" you need to help us help you ... and to do that you have to be specific (to the extent possible) in your requests.

To answer the question you posed ... sure, it's possible that there will be a Ruger there for $200 or less, maybe more than one. Chances are also good that it will be a piece of junk unless you are talking about plain vanilla 10/22's or maybe a well used but still serviceable Mk I or Mk II 22 pistol.

2470099-S.jpg
    If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    As stated above...the Single Six,Ruger .22 Auto,and 10/22 are often found under that 200 buck mark.

Unless a real bargain..you are going to have to dig a bit deeper to get anything bigger.

250 dollars MAY...sometimes..buy a Blackhawk..and another 50 bucks or so will buy a 9 MM auto, should you wish to settle for second best.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    RUGER MK1 or MK ll are plentiful down here in 'Florida for under 200.00

eagle.gif
    "It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif