In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

JUJU

2»

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    check your email

"When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe
    ~ Jesus Christ [Luke 11:21.6]

Mauser Central

MidwayUSA, if your not signed up for the Eblast alerts you are missing some great deals !
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Mike! ya gonna make it over for when BigT is gonna be here??
    And bring Indy with ya..??????????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You got mail sent it as a Jpeg this time

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The K-Bar came today. It is great! Thanks a lot!

One question. Is it a collectible, or should I sharpen and use it?

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do we have any exact dates yet? I would like to be there when P-smoke is there that way we can all three hunt together. I will be bringing my bow and two muzleloaders, one flint and one of those nasty inlines. [:D]

Politicians are like diapers, every so often you need to change them, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you finally get the package????????? Unreal what you have to go thru when shipping 'small arms ammunition'![:(!]

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You've got mail. The tracking number you sent me is incorrect. I get a message that it is not a valid UPS tracking number.
    Finally got around to checking it tonight.

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry,I just noticed your name and remembered i am supposed to send you some cartridges.Let me know if you still need 38-40,44-40 25-20 32-20 and probably others.Will need your mailing address again.(got deleted) I will go to my dealer tomorrow and have them ups them.Email at wbjfarnham@aol.com
    P.S. this was not a personal message.it just appears that way.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have your lady keep an eye on the Mailbox.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ya gots mail .[:D]

yo-yo.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am unable to use the board email feature for some reason (I've been having trouble with other posting features, as well). Please email me and I will email you back. Thanks!