In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

W Said......

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,411 ***** Forums Admin
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Last night on the news W was asked about the spanish version national anthem. He said he didn't like it and if people are going to immigrate to this country they should speak english and the national anthem should be sung in english[^][^][^][^]

Comments

• Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MT357
    Last night on the news W was asked about the spanish version national anthem. He said he didn't like it and if people are going to immigrate to this country they should speak english and the national anthem should be sung in english[^][^][^][^]
    All well and good, but he made his speech in Spanish!!!! [;)]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If W really is concerned about the United States of America and it's citizens therein he would speak english and maybe, just maybe have a clue who is crossing our borders into our Country.

W can KMA.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    I'm sure the other side of the isle will blast him for saying that. That not the corect PC attitude that prevails in DC today.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't mind the translation to Spanish, but it pisses me off when they change the words
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    quote:MT357:
    Last night on the news W was asked about the spanish version national anthem. He said he didn't like it and if people are going to immigrate to this country they should speak english and the national anthem should be sung in english

Ever hear the term,"WOLF in sheep's clothing!??"

Yep![:D]
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    "W" is a moron and is selling America out.