In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Black Roses

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
You have mail.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    what s on the plan for to day im gonna do some seeds and dishes talk at you later
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Someone sent this to me. After reading it, I thought of you and Classic. Keep your chin up, he will be home soon.

A woman came out of her house and saw 3 old men with long white beards sitting in her front yard. She did not recognize them. She said "I don't think I know you, but you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat."
    "Is the man of the house home?", they asked.

"No", she replied. "He's out."

"Then we cannot come in," they replied.

In the evening when her husband came home, she told him what had happened.

"Go tell them I am home and invite them in!"

The woman went out and invited the men in"

"We do not go into a House together," they replied.
    "Why is that?" she asked.

One of the old men explained: "His name is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his friends, and said pointing to another one, "He is Success, and I am Love." Then he added, "Now go in and discuss with your husband which one of us you want in your home."

The woman went in and told her husband what was said. Her husband was overjoyed. "How nice!!," he said. "Since that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let him come and fill our home with wealth!"

His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't we invite Success?"

Their daughter-in-law was listening from the other corner of the house. She jumped in with her own suggestion: "Would it not be better to invite Love? Our home will then be filled with love!"

"Let us heed our daughter-in-law's advice," said the husband to his wife.

"Go out and invite Love to be our guest."

The woman went out and asked the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love? Please come in and be our guest."

Love got up and started walking toward the house. The other 2 also got up and followed him. Surprised, the lady asked Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love, Why are you coming in?"

The old men replied together: "If you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would've stayed out, but since you invited Love, wherever He goes, we go with him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!"

muley

**I love the smell of Hoppes #9 in the morning**
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have made a grand decision!

You are hearby banned from the music catigory on the trivia game![;)][}:)][:D][:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I think your computer has a virus based on the e mail that I just received from you. (but not actually from you)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get my E-Mail?
    TOOLS

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you ever get lexi to allow you to grow pepper plants?

Hunter leaves my peppers alone but he loves my brocolli seedlings.

He is also the only cat I've ever heard of that doesn't like vanilla ice cream. But, he just showed me he likes tomato juice. God I have a weird cat.

Tell Lexi after friday mornings vet visit Hunter won't be as much of a boy any more. I'm pretty sure he's never going to forgive me for that. He seems so proud of them..

Woods

Hamlin.gif

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail. I cant get village photo to work. Again[:(!]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hi sweety , I froze up the comp. while I was talking to classic
    I got goofed up and had to get kip to fix it, I called but didnt get through....speak at ya later[:X]

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
    Oh my God! is the beginning of a prayer, not a one liner!
    We come into this life with nothing, everything after this is our treasure
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Morning Beth, are you making any progress with the McKitten?

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your knife went out today. Below is a link showing you what it looks like
    http://onlinemall.devdepot.com/Superstore/product-Superstore-767364-Outdoor_Sports.htm

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I sent you an e mail Beth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Has the Uncle Henry showed up yet?

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You were 100% right with you assesment of the leaving the spouse post. I have always treated my wife like a queen. I kiss her and tell her i love her every day. Buy flowers about once a month. Presents about once a month. Help around the house.

About 5 years ago a kid working for me got electrocuted and was sent to the hospital. His mom was a knockout. She started calling me everyday checking on her son and then i started calling her. Before long things started getting out off hand. It came to the point that i had to decide to stay with my wife or leave. My kids are grown so that did not matter.

I stayed and i am glad i did. She tried her best to get me to leave. She was one of the prettiest girls i have seen but she was married with 2 little kids at home. All i could think of is if she would through herself to me then if we got together then she would do it again.

I told my wife and she was mad for a while but we are great now. When i had cancer and was in the hospital she never left my side except to eat in the cafeteria. The other woman would never had done that.

If i did not treat my wife great she would have left me then.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You may want to read the 22 Hornet for deer hunting thread. I'm sure your advice would be appreciated.

Woods

1700023.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Beth,

Would you please post the recipe for Graham Cracker Pie again.......

I think Mrs njretcop is gonna give it a shot!

njretcop@copmail.com

vic.jpgdd.art
    Charlie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what is causing new puppy to have gas and diarrhea constantly...he has started on purina puppy chow..then we changed him to pedigree still no good...what dog food dont have all that corn,wheat and crap in it...he acts like a cow that founders himself...i think he needs a meat based food...dogs dont eat corn naturally...am i thinking right?do you know a good food?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I received a very nice belt buckle in the mail today! I want to thank you very much for your thoughtfulness!
    Hope you and yours had a wonderful X-mas and I wish you all good things for 2004!

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get my e-mail?

NRA ENdowment, CRPA Life, Past President NRA Members Council
    Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem. Semper Fidelis
    marinesega2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To answer your question about my bp med. It's Lisinopril. I also take Singulair, Pulmicort, and Albuterol for my asthma. Maybe the problem is an interaction. All I know is I'm a real space cadet lately.

Woods
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well my cat peed all over our brand new couch back. He is doing this more and more lately. He used to do it only when I didnt clean the litter box but now he does it more frequently due to our busy lifestyle. He is behavior disordered to say the least. He requires great amounts of attention and with 2 other cats a dog and a child its just not possible. Any way, he is a Siamese neutered male. He is about 6 years mabye a little less and he needs a home. Any suggestions on how to find him one??

And we are going to try the magic massingil remedy. How do you do it again?? Do you just apply and let it dry? Or do I need to blot it. Its our rear couch cushion and its thick.(one of those big throw pillow types) Can I just apply it and leave it? or do I need to do more.

Thanks,

Larry

gunanimation.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    did you get the email of the cowboys prayer that i sent to you?
    doc
  • Options
    edited November -1
    hope your day begins better than yesterday !!!!! and good morning to both of you.
    metco
    ed
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Re: your question about getting together. What are you & Classic doing this Saturday (16th)? If nothing else, we could meet at IHOP (US 19 & Beacon Woods Drive) for coffee and....

It's not what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that just ain't so!
    Resident Pyrrhonist
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail. I have a kitty question for you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ever give Lexi a ice cube? I dropped one on the kitchen floor last night. Hunter went crazy for an hour trying to pick it up. It was a riot.

Woods

It's better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am so proud of myself I actualy got some work done ,I got to write a note to you on [my good wife?] go back and read,
    are you ok
    would you like to come visit me instead?
    what a good wife she will be ....stuck in my head....
    Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey BR I E-mailed the story to you again. If you dont get it let me know.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hello good news well better than the worst the pup has a absess in the linning of the abdomen and will survive and no surgeries...Woo hoooo!!!!
    I was glad to hear it but now I have spent 25 dollars on a dog Im going to give away... well I was going to worm and shoot them all with an 8in one shot and see if I can get some good people interested.
    Tjhe one we had the vet see is the best lookink in my book so Im sure he will go fast. I just wanted to let you know
    I got to run to the store , as usuall I forgot something and got to go to the dimand store[its a tiny store in town but every thing is super high cause..they can ]well write at ya later send picks of kitty if you can ..Named it yet???? not the pup dont want to get too attached

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Says if anyone receives an email from her, do not open it, someone has hijacked her Hot Mail account and is using it to send stuff to the people in her adress book.. Again any Email from BR DO NOT OPEN,
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Here's a challenge for your web searching abilities.

I don't know if you saw my post about my free rototiller. it was titled to small engine guys and pabooger. I'm looking for a supplier of parts for Ariens Rocket rototillers. New, used anything. When I play with old machines I like to have spares handy. I'm sure you understand, I got the habit from my biker dad.
    I've searched using MSN and Google searches and turned up nothing.

If you have time free, I'd appreciate anything you can turn up.

Woods

rockin_lg_clr.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello I havent heard much from you lately are you ok? I havenot forgotten I am still waiting to hear the news! I Plan to come to Fl the last week in June Would you all like to go out to dinner . we would love to see you guys.
    I have been working to get another star. I guess I better come up with some good topics. say hay to classic !

Master mess sargent RRG
    Flying-witch18.gif
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thank you...will be looking for it....I think that is actually what they call a peanut.....You know, it will go quite nicely in my purse, instead of in Classics pocket....hmmmmmmm.....

Thanks again...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion