In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THIS EVIL..

2»

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    And by the responses, we can see how no matter how "civilized" our society is, we are still cave dwellers.

What happened to this poor child is an atrocity. It IS evil.

All that were involved deserve to be put to death, after a fact finding trial has been conducted.

That death sentence should be carried out quickly and fairly. Hang them, shoot them, or inject them. Makes no matter.

Suggesting that we torture them, makes us no less evil than them. If they are evil and deserve death, what would make us different if we "punish" them the same way?

Emotions don't make good judgement.

Can't agree amigo.
    Skin 'em with the buck knife, and burn 'em at the stake.
    I see you want a kinder, gentler death sentence.

I would like to know what is "kinder and gentler" about hanging them or shooting them by firing squad.

I am not going to stoop to the level of a rabid caveman, and suggest we become evil like the guilty, to administer "justice". When the act of "justice" is carried out in a manner you suggest, you become as evil as the one you murdered. Hence, you then too are deserving of the same treatment.

Evil begats evil.

You would say that the slapping criminals with a padded paddle is backwards. I say a idea like you suggest is just as backwards. Neither view has any "justice" to it. Rather it says "my evil is acceptable".

Evil is evil, no matter how you want to cut it.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    We must never forget that animals in human form always are walking among us.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    We must never forget that animals in human form always are walking among us.
    Only because we have a "legal" system, instead of a "justice" system. A "legal" system is designed to create more victims thus affording the govt. the "opportunity" to create more laws to control the people who don't need to be controlled, all while letting the one's who do need to be controlled out among us creating more victims affording the govt the opportunity.....[:(!]

A "justice system would rarely be needed since there would be the "real" deterrence of "that guy" who was hanging from a gallows on the couthouse lawn who had pissed himself, shat himself and had his intestines hanging out through his * down his leg all the way to the ground, then he died.[:(!]
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    The little girl had developmental problems of some type that have not been detailed in the news. The step-mother thought she could handle the stress of caring for such a child if she married the girl's dad. Probably figured it was her one and only shot at avoiding being alone her entire life and took the trade-off as part of the deal. She is not an attractive or mentally gifted woman. What she lacks in personality is eclipsed only by a complete lack of fashion sense. She cracked dealing with a needy child that may have tried anyone's patience, but still needs to be kept away from society forever for killing the kid instead of just leaving.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I have seen the photos and videos of the Stepmother, she doesnt exactly look as if she has both oars in the water either.

This world is going crazy, now on the news last night some guy admits to killing his three sons. And they are already talking about insanity.
    They have scores of people out looking for the three little boys.