In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone else ever...

bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Find yourself catching firearms or military "mistakes" in TV and Movies?

From85-01.jpgTosoftair-eagle.jpg
And everything in between.

Comments

• TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    All the time
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • jujujuju Member Posts: 6,321
    edited November -1
    Yep, it drives my wife crazy[:D]

JuJu(ah, one of lifes simple pleasures[;)])
  • duckyducky Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    very regularly. I picked up on doing it after constantly seeing my father do it while I was a child.. as I grew older and more knowledgeable, it became habit for me as well.
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    My favorite is from The Matrix. Neo gets shot 11 times from a Desert Eagle .50AE. Must be one helluva extended magazine...

"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate for an outright ban, picking up all of them, "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in," I would have." -Sen. Dianne Feinstein

feinstein2.bmp
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Absolutely nothing more annoying. Watch that new movie "The Hunted" if you really wanna be pi$$ed. Showed 2 'hunters' hunting w/ Bolt Winchesters and multi-thousand dollar night vision scopes in broad daylight. Make's em look like real morons. They were both killed, but, it didn't scare the elk trophy away. Wish I knew where wild elk like that lived.
  • deerhntrdeerhntr Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The thing that pisses me off the most are the Revolvers with supressors on them....UGE![:(!]

use_deer.jpg96EB.jpg
  • 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wife and i both noticed at the same time yesterday that the old "B" movie we were watching had a bolt action rifle that fired semi-auto only thing we could do was laugh.

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    YUP ITS FUNNY

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy
  • jack85jack85 Member Posts: 211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys have been watching too many movies lately. Get your * of the couch and get out, do some work around the house or go hunting.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I was watching Forensic Evidence the other night, and the narrator was telling of this guy that assulted two young woman with a RIFLE, kidnapped one and raped her, then let her go, they found the truck, narrator explaind the search and they found the RIFLE behind the seat of the truck, "This is the Rifle he used to intimidate the girls" the Rifle they held up turned out to be a 12 guage shotgun..

eagle.gif
    "It is hard to soar with Eagles when your surrounded by Turkeys"

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif