In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

can't find it

358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
there was a thread about bad things done as kids where I told of my brothers and I derailing a train. Anyone find it for me? thanks

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• 358 WINCHESTER358 WINCHESTER Member Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have searched all the chat room slang sites and can't find BTT in any of the so will someone please tell this DOCB "Dumb Old Country Boy" just what it means

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
    edited November -1
    Im looking for the thread about the states members live in. I can't find it, any ideas?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Back to top...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,447 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ^ in short hand.

He Dog
    edited November -1
    Thanks told you I was dumb.
    BR I got a phone call from a troop that used one of the phone cards we sent oveseas from the SOS shoot back in June me just wanted to say thanks kind of made me feel good.

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    You arent dumb...

Anyone that supports the troops cannot be considered dumb...

quote:I got a phone call from a troop that used one of the phone cards we sent oveseas from the SOS shoot back in June me just wanted to say thanks kind of made me feel good.

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion