In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Back from the range

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
BlackRoses and I just got home from the range, shot the minni 14 and the 10/22, and the 1911A1, and the High Standard Derringer, and a German made ,25 Auto,

Using the standard sights on the 14, was cutting silver dollar size groups at 100 yds after two sight adjustments, Got to order a scope for that one. The 10/22 with a fixed 4 power scope, that I set with the laser bore sighter was within 2 inches, a little tweeking and again silver dollar size at 100 yds.

BlackRoses as usual tore the targets up, she has become a very good shooter, Cant teach her much more or she will get better than I am.[:D]

Got to get a high cap mag for the 10/22. ten shots just aint enough.

Cant say enough about the mini-14, or the 10/22, would recommend them for anyone..

Pepe_stand3.jpg

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"

Blue_star-eagle.gif

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I came home from shooting at the range today.

The wife left a note on the fridge: "It's not working, I can't take it anymore!! Gone to stay with my Mother."

I opened the fridge, the light came on, and the beer was cold.

What the hell is she talking about?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Had a great day at the range, You people from Florida that didnt come missed one of the best days ever.. Wizard, JUJU, Hairy, and the Ladies, Beth and I were happy to meet you all, and Really had one of the best days ever..

Wizard, Keep working on that gun swing.[^]

JUJU, might get ya hooked on trap yet. [:D]

Hairy, I think the bug bit ya, now ya gotta get a shotgun (I will help ya sneak it in the house)[:0]

But on the serious note guys and gals, Beth and I really did enjoy the day with all of ya. and we will have to do it again soon...

Larry and Beth

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry me had to work, and Hudson ain't just around the corner.But I did get to go shooting yesterday, so I am still grinning from ear to ear.
    David from jax

Have Gun, will travel<br>
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well at least ya got to shoot this weekend.. maybe next time ya can make the trip..[:D]

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif