In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

THE PRICE IS RIGHT....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2008 in General Discussion
Special edition is on right now, ....I didnt care for the show with Bob Barker hosting but now with Drew Cary??...

OHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYY GOSH,..that is barf city now...he is so dead pan, no life in his voice ...nothing....

I am in the computer room,...Classic is watching it in the living room...Half the time you cant tell what Drew is saying, he runs his words/sentences together all in that awful monotone....

WOnder how many fans the show has lost?

Comments

• Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least they are giving away fur coats now[}:)][:0][:D]
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nothing nice or positive to say ...... Ever?
  • Options
    MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
    edited November -1
    I never thought he was that funny....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:freemind

USA
    834 Posts
    Posted - 02/29/2008 : 8:22:11 PM

Well ...I am NOT going to lie about it.....just telling it like I see it or hear it....
    I did notice you didnt say a thing about the topic, the show, or even the announcer...Nothing nice or postive to say either huh?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    quote:freemind

USA
    834 Posts
    Posted - 02/29/2008 : 8:22:11 PM

Well ...I am NOT going to lie about it.....just telling it like I see it or hear it....
    I did notice you didnt say a thing about the topic, the show, or even the announcer...Nothing nice or postive to say either huh?

Well, its on TV. I am not watching but listening. Drew seems nice to me. Not a bore. I think the people on the show now are crazy compared to Bob's days.

Gameshows aren't my bag. The Military channel, Science channel, or educational/history programs, I will watch on occasion.

I watch little to none, of TV. No interest anymore.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I dont really care for game shows, or reality shows ...I do watch the Discovery channel,...Animal Planet,...and the Health channels....anything medical or surgical has my immediate attention....
    I am not overly fond of hx, but will watch it..(had way too much of it in school)
  • Options
    SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    Forget the fur coats, i wish they were still giving away 1989 lebaron convertables.
  • Options
    WaltherP-38WaltherP-38 Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's funny! Funny he's lasted as long as he has!!![:D]
  • Options
    ZebraZebra Member Posts: 5,762
    edited November -1
    What was that show in the early 70's where you had a choice of car keys if you won? If the key started it you won..Mostly Pontiac vehicles if I remember right...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Game show was called Split Second..See thread addressed to you.