In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

a church sign i like

llamallama Member Posts: 2,637 ✭✭
edited May 2012 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    sohigh1sohigh1 Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is great! Good to see.
  • Options
    Alan RushingAlan Rushing Member Posts: 9,002 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very good notion and even greater that they followed through with the action. Very good in deed.

I'd imagine that there have probably been more people "killed in the name of God" than all else combined. Bad show to blame God for the crimes that people commit towards other people. Kinda wonder if God believes in "get backs" towards people that shift the blame for their bad deeds and hatred to God??? [:0] [:(] [V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    No, it's not great. I am not a hater. I am not judgemental. I am not any of the things that sign says I am.

But, I still think that homosexuality is a sin. It is gross. It is not natural. God calls it a perversion.

I do not hate the homosexual. I do not dislike them. I just happen to beleive that what God says about the sin is accurate.
  • Options
    50-70RB50-70RB Member Posts: 706 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    God and true Christians and I do not hate the homosexual, we hate their behavior. Just because your born with tendencies/temptations to be an alcoholic, child molester, homosexual doesn't mean that you have to be one. Period.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 50-70RB
    God and true Christians and I do not hate the homosexual, we hate their behavior. Just because your born with tendencies/temptations to be an alcoholic, child molester, homosexual doesn't mean that you have to be one. Period.

Exactly.
  • Options
    AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 4,050
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sohigh1
    No, it's not great. I am not a hater. I am not judgemental. I am not any of the things that sign says I am.

But, I still think that homosexuality is a sin. It is gross. It is not natural. God calls it a perversion.

I do not hate the homosexual. I do not dislike them. I just happen to beleive that what God says about the sin is accurate.

Actually homosexuality is natural. There are over 1500 identified animal species that do it.

http://www.livescience.com/1125-homosexual-animals-closet.html

If you believe that God created humans, earth, and animal, then he must have created homosexual humans also, just like he created homosexual animals. And if you think homosexuality is gross and a sin and not natural, you ARE judge-mental and a hater, you just won't admit it.
  • Options
    Sooeyman2035Sooeyman2035 Member Posts: 3,226
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by m1aguy
    quote:Originally posted by sohigh1

And with each post we are finding out what you are!

Actually homosexuality is natural. There are over 1500 identified animal species that do it.

http://www.livescience.com/1125-homosexual-animals-closet.html

If you believe that God created humans, earth, and animal, then he must have created homosexual humans also, just like he created homosexual animals. And if you think homosexuality is gross and a sin and not natural, you ARE judge-mental and a hater, you just won't admit it.
  • Options
    pingjockeypingjockey Member Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There are recorded instances of great apes commiting murder
    as well. Doesn't make it "right" just natural. If you believe that
    original sin brought bad things to the world, why should the rest
    of nature be immune?
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    I don't think that's just about queers although that's currently what's in the spotlight. They killed "witches", prevented liquor sales, caused commerce to be stopped on Sunday, preach politics without paying taxes, prevent teaching of science, cause libraries to ban books, and a bunch of other narrow minded, bigoted things.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    Religous topics were banned 2-3 years ago, and the ban has not been lifted...[;)]