In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

22 holster help please

ATHOMSONATHOMSON Member Posts: 3,399 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I need help finding a leather holster for this little rascal. I just bought it for Jason (12 yr old son) and he'll be wanting a holster.

AT

FIE_Little_Ranger_1109.jpg

Comments

• FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    I've used Hunter brand leather holsters for my SA revolvers ever since the early 1980's. Back then they cost $10.00 at the local discount store. Think they run in $25.00 range these days.
    Alot of people are picky about holsters. Want quick draw etc. All I ever cared about was carrying the pistol securely and comfortably. And even tho they are cheap price wise, they've always done the trick for me. I've got one that's approaching 30 yrs old now, and still as solid as new.
    Check their website. I believe your SA will be in the size 11 series which is made for SA's w/different barrl lenghts.
  • iwannausernameiwannausername Member Posts: 7,131
    edited November -1
    http://www.andrewsleather.com/

This guy lives a few miles down the road from me, makes really good stuff.
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ATHOMSON
    I need help finding a leather holster for this little rascal. I just bought it for Jason (12 yr old son) and he'll be wanting a holster.

AT

FIE_Little_Ranger_1109.jpg

BTW: That looks like a Heritage. If so, go to their website. They sell holsters too.