In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NPB Anyway to identify B/4 Listing ends

Stilwater36Stilwater36 Member Posts: 223 ✭✭
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
I am not out any thing But time.Had a small Sold item provide me with a NPB and if these people are listed I would not sell to them. From the looks of thing its all the sellers problems to adjust ex: fees etc. How do you handle this problem?

Comments

• Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My way of handling this problem would be to ask for a translation into Engrish...[:0]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    It's properly handled by contacting support, not the forums.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    NavybatNavybat Member Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How would you know someone is a non paying bidder before the auction ends?????
  • Options
    Stilwater36Stilwater36 Member Posts: 223 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the sellers ad it shows the sellers name with a transaction number "XYZ Seller A-26"
    I assume the seller has earned the "A-26" by past transactions from buyers in past deals.
    In the Auction Bid History shows the bidder's user name "ABC buyer A-42" He has also
    earned this rating from sellers. I do not see where you can review the buyers rating.
    Am I correct? If you can tell me how.
    After re-reading FAQ etc,it seems that it is GB private file to determine the final outcome
    on weather this buyer can continue using the GB auction program.
  • Options
    nutfinnnutfinn Member Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lot of time El Capitain will weed out the NPBs [:)]
  • Options
    duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    weather??? whether ?????
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,716 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You cannot do anything to stop someone from bidding on your gun...you can add them to your blocked bidders, but it will not affect the auction that they have currently bid on.

I sell a LOT and I have no idea how to tell when someone is or isn't going to pay.....if it is any comfort the non paying bidders are RARE.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com