In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

i have so much to list.....

realspeedrealspeed Member Posts: 6,335
edited June 2010 in General Discussion
but i just cant get motivated to get pics and such..... lots of cool stuff..... Cimmaron wuigley 45-70, 3 1903's, armalite ar-10, beretta silver pigeon, encore pistol 7mm-08, carbon 15, pistol, sig 220 equinox, 11-87 premier, mauser 3000 30-06, beretta 687 12ga, remington PSS 223, Remington SPS varmint 223, CZ 527 223, steyr SBS 270, Arsenal 106slr krink, Stevens 311 12ga, Miroku 12ga SXS "browning BSS copy", Remington 700 SS DM 7mag, Browning BDA, Beretta 84, Ruger 345 NRA gun, Springfield M1A National Match, 3 German k98's, And thats just the stuff that i can think of off my head

Comments

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Send me the 03's, realspeed.

I'll give them a long term inspection and test and will even list them for you afterward if you desire.[:)]

This service will be provided at no up-front cost to you.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    claysclays Member Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Start with the Beretta 687.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    when i have a few things to list its not so bad, but when you have a huge pile...... its like crap!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the 687 is an older gun nice but a shooter it has a crack in the forarm but other than that its a nice gun, i shot it sunday.... but for the life of me i cant shoot a beretta to save my life.... seems the only thing i shoot good are clitori's
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by realspeed
    when i have a few things to list its not so bad, but when you have a huge pile...... its like crap!

This is sounding very much like one of your constituents, maybe you can get her to come over & help you!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by realspeed
    the 687 is an older gun nice but a shooter it has a crack in the forarm but other than that its a nice gun, i shot it sunday.... but for the life of me i cant shoot a beretta to save my life.... seems the only thing i shoot good are clitori's

I am just the opposit, I cannot shoot a Browning, but have been shooting Berettas for 25 years. Have you shot the course at Ft Payne? Northeast Alabama, very good targets.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no i only get to shoot at the local range which is 5 min from the shop. Southern Skeet and Trap in irondale
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    quote:but i just cant get motivated

And that's the problem with the younger generation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    its not just us youngen's lol
  • Options
    GRIZZLY17GRIZZLY17 Member Posts: 1,676
    edited November -1
    Real, I've been looking for a authentic K98 for awhile. Will you let me know when you get them listed. I'll check now and then but if you would give me a heads up I would appreciate it.
  • Options
    barbwiredbarbwired Member Posts: 8,254
    edited November -1
    Get'um listed there's a couple I want to take a look at.
  • Options
    Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,686 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel your pain! Don't have your auctions end during the day while everyone is at work!!! I have a few things here....but I'm planning on going to Clay's soon so that means I will be overloaded. I'm not complaining....just trying to motivate myself to get busy!!!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com