In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What a day! I wish I had taken pictures....

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,687 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
The start of my day was checking for damages...packing up the shipping....and fighting to try to get some work done before the bad weather came back to our area. It has actually been really nice here all day.

I got a call to come buy some guns. I ended up with about 25 various standard long gun and a couple hand guns....but the guy has this stash of strange mess back in his office that he wanted me to make an offer on. If I get these you guys will LOVE what this guy has done to his three Beretta 390 shotguns.....lets just say BRONZE PAINT....and leave you to your imagination. I tossed a number at him...so we will see if he takes what I offered.

I loaded up the things I bought....and since I was out I thought "I don't want to have to get out again" so I went ahead and stopped at Publix for a few groceries.

I ran through and filled my buggy...when it came time to pay....this is when I learned my son had not put my debit card back in my purse! I hate using a credit card to buy groceries! That drives me crazy.

The bag boy helps me to my car....and I tell him....don't be freaked out, just put the bags on top of the things that are in here. I push the button....the door opens and he says....YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!!

I'm glad I made someone's day!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments