In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SAVAGE170

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Sent you an E-mail. -Ken-

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Thanks ,..I owe ya one,..will put them to good use,..Loko [8D][;)]
    edited November -1
    S&W Nickle 19-4... What's your thoughts on this model...
    edited November -1
    Gary, Didn't want to take over the Nylon 66 post. Sorry to hear about the factory. Do you have anything lined up?
    edited November -1
    You have mail. Give me a call. I need some info.
    edited November -1
    Can i send you some jokes you might like that you can not post on this forum
    edited November -1
    did you see that spike's tactical made the news about there sign in the back window on there hummer?
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the jokes it almost always picks me up a little. When you are in constant pain a little laughter is the best medicine.

Thank you. David
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
    edited November -1
    Thank you. Now I have to take my wife flying[:0][:0][:X][:X][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Or anyone else living in FL. My daughter is buying a house in Davenport and needs info on homeowners insurance. Who is the best deal for the money? In Indiana I see rates all over the place so it is a good deal to shop around but in FL, she doesn't know where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to fill your giveaway thread with this discussion. Congratulations. What are you going to be doing for Disney? Working right along side Gary?
    edited November -1
    Hey Gary

I got the package this past weekend and what a suprise [:p][:D] thanks for all the extras you put in I will be up and reloading in no time.

guys heres a pic. of what he added to the giveaway of the 7mm08 brass and dies
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    106_1707.jpg
    edited November -1
    The bass pro gift card came today. It will be used tomorrow for part of my sons Christmas. Thanks again, and be sure to enter my 2500th post giveaway this Sunday.
    edited November -1
    We got the bass pro card.
    Many Thanks.
    The daughter will have fun with it.

Thanks, David.
    edited November -1
    You have mail..
    edited November -1
    I need you to email me your address so I can send you some jerkey for winning half of the "name the dogs giveaway".
    edited November -1
    Enjoy your vacation this week[;)][:)]
    edited November -1
    How was the gun show?
    edited November -1
    Got the joke, and loved it.[8D][8D][:D]
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the jokes they brighten up my days a lot of the time.[:)]
    edited November -1
    Gary, got the Zippo today. It's beautiful. Thanks for your generosity. I'll keep it with my favorites. Thanks again.[8D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by savage170
    quote:Originally posted by asphalt cowboy
    Holy crap, one'a them meat maulin' magnums!

Truth be told, I want one in 264 Win Mag.

Ya know, yer still stuck with the original dilemma.[:p]
    Yeah I know. I tried to leave the store a couple times but that rifle kept calling me back

I know that feelin'. My motorcycle done me the same way.
    I'd gone to the stealership, had them order a two tone gray and wrote'm a check then went home to wait.
    By and large, they called and said it was in when did I want to come pick it up. This was on Thursday, I told'em Sat I'm in a hurry to get it. Got there Saturday, and they couldn't find it so decided to wander the showroom while they got their collective heads out of their butts. Stepped around a short wall and there she set. Same year, same make, same model, just cranberry and sand. That showy flashy look at me fluff I didn't want to begin with.
    She begged, she pleaded, she even screamed at me, but I walked away back to the service counter. Just as I got there the owner walks up apologizing all over his'self. Seems one of the salesmen had pulled a * and sold My ride the day before. Didn't take an eye blink, I was lookin' at that sweet ride as she purred at me. 'Ell if her switch had been on, I think she'd have winked. Told the owner to gas her and roll her out the door. Ten minutes later I started the first 90 mile leg of the 22K we've shared.

Hope you get as much pleasure outt'a that BAR as I have my Star.[^]
    edited November -1
    Your name was drawn re the Leupold scope bases,,,,,,,,

Sent me you 'addy' if you want them, if not I'll see if Eastbank wants them.
    edited November -1
    Are you here???
    edited November -1
    Got the money today, mags will go out tomorrow, I will leave feedback now. Thanks for the heads up on where to take the wife for dinner.[:D]

Many thanks, enjoy the mags.
    edited November -1
    Please post a few good jokes tomorrow. I need the laughs. It would be appreciated. [:)][:)][^]Oakie
    edited November -1
    What kind of light are you using on your .35 Remington?

Jon
    edited November -1
    Is that your dog in your sig line???? I love that picture.
    edited November -1
    You told a little white lie. I cant stick my tongue out and look at the ceiling. Because i cant move my tongue and its tied in place. So i got you on that one.[:D]
    edited November -1
    Gary, could you do me a favor when you get to work ?
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,504 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah I'm here still planning on doing some shooting tomorrow hoping to make it over there about 10.00
    edited November -1
    Just sent you an email..Are you ready to try your hand at Skeet? Or the easy game of Trap??[:D]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I can't make it Classic, but thanks for the offer, I have to let the hardwood flooring guys in at around 2100-2130, and i can't leave them here by themselves.
    Would have really liked to go though!![:(]
    edited November -1
    fishkiller, come when ya can.. I am open to anyday..[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I can try skeet can't be worse then sporting bring something beside the single shot this time
    edited November -1
    I will have the O/U 410, and the 0/U 20 and the remington 1100 20 gauge, so ya can take your pic, might even bring the sporting 410 along also
    edited November -1
    Is the rifle range open tomorrow to the public I have a couple new ones that need to be sighted in
    edited November -1
    Yep it will be open and you are under cover there so it doesnt really matter if it rains or not if you want to sight in something..
    edited November -1
    Thanks replied to that e-mail see you in the morning