In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What's for Sunday SUPPER?

fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Rib-eyes w/home fries ,salad and pecan pie for DEE ZERT!![:p][:p]

Comments

• Options
    IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,584 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Homemade Chicken noodle.
  • Options
    Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Pizza Hut Meat Lover's pizza. Spent 3 1/2 hours in a car driving back from my cousin's wedding in Syracuse. None of us felt like cooking.
  • Options
    legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    Country style ribs in a crock pot with sweet baby rays.
    Collards with pepper sauce.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Queen of Swords
    Pizza Hut Meat Lover's pizza. Spent 3 1/2 hours in a car driving back from my cousin's wedding in Syracuse. None of us felt like cooking.

DOn't blame U a bit!!
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Frozen crap meat and instant potatos, powdered gravy, with canned vegetables.

At least I didn't have to cook. I guess nobody did.

[xx(]
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,658 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by searcher5
    Frozen crap meat

[xx(]

what store sells that cut?[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Frozen crap meat

[xx(]

It's available in front and back yards,pastures and parking lots everywhere.cheap too.I guess...
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,691 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tuna, cottage cheese and a salad...yeah I am on a diet..[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by William81
    Tuna, cottage cheese and a salad...yeah I am on a diet..[;)]
    U gotta do,what U gotta do.
    I never really feel sorry for dieters.I know that it prob. took a LOT of really good tasty food to get big enough to need to diet!![;)][;)]
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sunday is on-yer-own nite around here, so I dunno....I'm going foraging soon.
  • Options
    11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Baked chicken.
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Venison, carrots, potatoes and onions fried in cast iron skillet.
  • Options
    cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a pot-luck after church because it was the 5th sunday in the month. Our church just started doing that a couple months ago. It was pretty nice. After dinner, a newer member stood up and talked about how God was working in her life, then we heard the testimony of an older member. He didn't stand up because he's in a wheelchair right now. Really cool hearing what God has done for him in his 80+ years. His name's Roscoe. all the kids (especially mine) love him.

Heard from one of the pastors, too. He preached from 1 Thessalonians 3:12 for just a few minutes.
    And may the Lord cause you to increase and abound in love for one another, and for all people, just as we also do for you; (1Th 3:12 NAU)
  • Options
    searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Frozen crap meat

[xx(]

Wal Mart. In the freezer case. They call it chicken fried steak. Yeah, right. Chicken fried crap meat.

Sorry. Pissy tonight. Been one of those days weeks months years lifetimes.
  • Options
    Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wife made some homemade French dips in the croc-pot. Throw the meat on a hoagie bun with provolone cheese and a small amount of juice on the side and.....YUMMMM. [:p] She also made some homemade cheesy potatoes w/ corn in the oven. First time she ever made that and it was pretty good.

Jon
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    Fresh fall Chinook salmon and Chanterelle mushrooms, garden fresh green beans with bacon bits.[^]
    W.D.
  • Options
    tapwatertapwater Member Posts: 10,335 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ..Tomato bread with real garlic butter and garden fresh tomatoes. Lots of deli meat options and a fresh berry salad.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some sort of Chard animal flesh, served with some vegetable matter and a heaping mound of starch.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    Some sort of Chard animal flesh, served with some vegetable matter and a heaping mound of starch.[:D]

Grilled chicken with mash taters and salad?[^]
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF

Grilled chicken with mash taters and salad?[^]

Wife is cooking, she and I are both exhausted from cleaning and holding yard sales. God bless her[^].
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pork Biteys* in Mequite Sauce with fried potato cubes, fresh sliced tomaotes, and cottage cheese.

*Pork biteys are small cubes of pork shoulder slow cooked in the oven.

I got a pork shoulder once that was full of fat, so I started boning it and cutting out the fat. When I was done, I had reduced the shoulder to little hunks, so I cut them into cubes and the wife threw them in the oven with a bottle of marinade. My son was about 7 or 8, and he declared that he really liked the 'Pork Biteys'.

Now we have vacuum sealed packages in the freezer labeled 'Pork Biteys'. Why screw with success? [;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I make the same thing!! Pork nuggets".cubed shoulder.I dip em in egg and panko seasoned,then fry in shallow grease...DELISHOUS.
    I have a special sauce for'um too.
    It's 3 parts mayo,to 1 pard baby rays.Little S&P and garlic powder![:p][:p]quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Pork Biteys* in Mequite Sauce with fried potato cubes, fresh sliced tomaotes, and cottage cheese.

*Pork biteys are small cubes of pork shoulder slow cooked in the oven.

I got a pork shoulder once that was full of fat, so I started boning it and cutting out the fat. When I was done, I had reduced the shoulder to little hunks, so I cut them into cubes and the wife threw them in the oven with a bottle of marinade. My son was about 7 or 8, and he declared that he really liked the 'Pork Biteys'.

Now we have vacuum sealed packages in the freezer labeled 'Pork Biteys'. Why screw with success? [;)][:D]
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Champy's" fried chicken,hot tamales,and Yeungling Draft! White bread to cut the grease..."Blues, Bird, And Beer!
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    White chicken chili.
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,826 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    rib eye Caesar salad and avocado chunks in olive oil.[:p]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Croc pot fulla pork roast with new potatoes, baby carrots, coupla celery stalks, one large Vidalia onyun, clove of garlic; medium-sized muffin tin o' cracklin cornbread.

Yum, yum!
  • Options
    Blade SlingerBlade Slinger Member Posts: 5,891
    edited November -1
    Italian gravy over ziti with giant meatballs and sausage with home made garlic bread and salad on the side.
  • Options
    dotcom_guy30dotcom_guy30 Member Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    Well since this thread has bled over into another day I will announce that tonight is going to be spaghetti made with venison burger.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MVP
    Well since this thread has bled over into another day I will announce that tonight is going to be spaghetti made with venison burger.
    [:p][:p][:p][:p][;)]
    One of MY personal all time favorites.I love venison,any way it can be used!!