In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTH is wrong with Kalifornia?

Lonewolf77Lonewolf77 Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
[:(!] Ok Yes I live in Kalifornia, but da*m now theyve gone totally bug fuggin nuts! Seems our governor candidate had a ILLEGAL messican workin for her and now cry baby dems are saying she lied.... oh well, and get this? RIGHT AFTER THE SO CALLED DEBATE? WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS, "MOONBEAM COKEHEAD BROWN AGAINT MEG "I HIRE FELONS" WHITMAN GRRRRRRRRRR makes me sick to sit n watch this crap.
Seems its like a crap samich no matter which one ya go n vote for your still kinda stuck in the middle. WTH isnt that damn messican gettin her taco * deported instead of getting tv time and being allowed to actually SUE a US citizen, by way of that lezbo turd gloria alredd? dammit that gloria alred is just AL SHARPTON with tits!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Anyone else live in this sicko state n wanna comment on it? BTW just bought property in Arizona im going to where theres still some sanity left!

Comments

• Options
    NiccoHelNiccoHel Member Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol, i'm right there with you. i can't bring myself to vote for any of these losers, and have been looking at land in AZ too! they're telling us that they are gonna crap in our hands, and the only option we get is to choose which hand gets filled first. every little thing they do is designed to screw us over, and i am getting really fed up with it. no dinner, no movie, and no walk on the beach. just clumsy fondling, and, for now, a dry hump. can't wait to see who wins... [xx(]

AZ is looking rosier and rosier every day. found a nice parcel of land for sale... about 40 acres, undeveloped area, for fairly cheap. seriously thinking through the logistics of acquiring the funds, building a home, and moving all my crap.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad I left the "Golden State" in 2007. You guys really have no decent choice this time--get out while the gettin's good.
  • Options
    calrugerfancalrugerfan Member Posts: 18,209
    edited November -1
    I still see Whitman as the lesser or two evils. If nothing else, she's not a career politician. She wants to go after the welfare system too and put a 2 year limit on it and make it a work for welfare program.

Obviously, there are hidden motives though. NOBODY pays over $100 MILLION dollars to get a job that pays less than $500,000 per year for 4 years only.
  • Options
    ruger41ruger41 Member Posts: 14,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since she was a founder of Ebay her 2nd Amendment views are suspect to me right off the bat-I don't care if she has an R after her name or not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhdyzxYgPpA
    in this video she "says" she is a staunch supporter of gun rights and says we don't need anymore gun laws--see what she says around 56 second in[:p]

You guys can make up your own mind who you are gonna vote for but I don't think you guys have a chance.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a smear campaign and a publicity stunt for Gloria Allred (the lawyer).

1. Meg Whitman is a multi millionaire, If Gloria Allred was working in the best interest of her client This would have been keeped quite and I am willing to bet Whitman would have paid millions for this to go away.

2.Gloria Allred is pro Jerry Brown

3.AND THE BIG QUESTION! Why IS JERRY BROWN as STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL NOT INVESTIGATING THE CASE?

4.How is this woman (the house keeper) entitled to anything if she is an illegal alien?
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,187 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bigger question is, what is RIGHT with Kalifonia?????[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ruger41
    Since she was a founder of Ebay her 2nd Amendment views are suspect to me right off the bat-I don't care if she has an R after her name or not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhdyzxYgPpA
    in this video she "says" she is a staunch supporter of gun rights and says we don't need anymore gun laws--see what she says around 56 second in[:p]

You guys can make up your own mind who you are gonna vote for but I don't think you guys have a chance.

I don't have the source, but she has already said that ebay's gun policies are not HER doing. Those are made up by the board. Also, it's probably better than ebay doesn't allow gun sales or they would probably be shut down because people would bypass the normal avenues for purchasing guns.

As for the video, at 56 seconds in, you won't find a single candidate that has even a slight chance that says "We should get rid of all gun laws." Frankly, we CAN'T get rid of most of the gun laws until some other things get changed that coincide side (namely the penal system). Let's face it, there are too many violent criminals that have been released early (or earlier than they should be) and they shouldn't have access to firearms. Until that's fixed or at least improved, background checks are necessary. They don't completely solve the problem because a determined criminal will find a way to get a gun but those are the ones that shouldn't be out anyway.

I don't know Jerry Brown's stance on guns, but chances are that he wants to take them just like all the other liberals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hillbille

Great place to grow crops when Barbara Boxer isn't shutting off the farmers' water supply to protect the 3 inch smelt that wasn't there before the MANMADE canal was built.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by calrugerfan

Great place to grow crops when Barbara Boxer isn't shutting off the farmers' water supply to protect the 3 inch smelt that wasn't there before the MANMADE canal was built.

Don't forget Pelosi has done the same to protect here vineyards.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    quote:Originally posted by calrugerfan

Don't forget Pelosi has done the same to protect here vineyards.

How is it protecting her vineyards? I'm not familiar with that.
  • Options
    evileye fleagalevileye fleagal Member Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    cause of yalls tolrance level yall dont want to do what is right.

yall want to bend over an take it from every tree-huggin fairy wannbe actor that comes down the road with a skewed way of thinkin.

yall collectivety vote fags into office then wonder why.

yall let the illeagls run amok.

start cleanin up your state an watch the differnce it will make.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by evileye fleagal
    cause of yalls tolrance level yall dont want to do what is right.

yall want to bend over an take it from every tree-huggin fairy wannbe actor that comes down the road with a skewed way of thinkin.

yall collectivety vote fags into office then wonder why.

yall let the illeagls run amok.

start cleanin up your state an watch the differnce it will make.

We're still waiting for hunting season on them. When that happens, there will be a lot of vacant homes in L.A. and S.F. [:D]
  • Options
    realspeedrealspeed Member Posts: 6,335
    edited November -1
    everything is wrong with kalifornia.... E V E R Y T H I N G
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    C O M M U N I S M !
  • Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    too many fruits eating the nut's[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pelosi has vineyards all around CA. (I got to find the link) anyway, the farm lands that get very limited water restrictions also happens to be in the same Counties as that she has her wine vineyards in.

The story is about 8 months old, But it ties into Boxer shutting off or limiting water and it being redirected.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2363035/posts
    http://capoliticalnews.com/blog_post/show/80
  • Options
    footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    lf yall got rid of all the fudge packers and illegals in kali just how many people would there be left???[?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by footlong
    lf yall got rid of all the fudge packers and illegals in kali just how many people would there be left???[?]

S.F and L.A. would be ghost towns. The state would turn red overnight.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AND THE BIG QUESTION! Why IS JERRY BROWN as STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL NOT INVESTIGATING THE CASE?[;)]
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/22199186
  • Options
    yblockheadyblockhead Member Posts: 943 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's why I left in '97. I didn't want The republik to tax my military retirement and I wanted my kids to grow up the northwest.