In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

no more hookers on craigs list

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
that elsewhere sight that includes an erotic services section has agreed with the Nazi attorney general in Connecticut and made a deal to remove that section from their on-line classifieds.
I don't care myself, because after all the huh-bub about the Craig's list killer I went there to explore (lets face it the girl he killed was hot and my love life has been suffering lately) our local girls are UGLY and expensive so I won't miss it if they stop having that section here.
You guys in Chicago will have to go back to strip clubs and the phone book to meet your "pretty woman" too because the owners of the infamous list made a similar deal with the AG from Illinois. We know that can be "risky business" as Tom Cruise discovered all the call girls aren't as sweet as Rebbecca De Mornay.
I imagine California will legalize and tax erotic services soon, they need the revenue.