In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

please turn on BECK I will never be able to

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
explain this later, and you should know how acorn a seiu work together for the pregressive movement (obama and company)

Comments

• Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    explain this later, and you should know how acorn a seiu work together for the pregressive movement (obama and company)

I hate TV...but will turn it on just to make you happy[:D]

What channel is that on?
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Fox.

This is really interesting.

Ayers says "an investigation is not warranted" into possiblity of election fraud, but last year Congress apparently felt it was somehow vital to the national interest to spend half the year investigating steroid use in baseball.

Unreal....
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    Gee, government corruption, funnelling of funds to shill organizations, payola and illegal firings. I am supposed to be shocked and suprised? Glenn Beck is pretty cool though. Libertarian?
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    Fox.

Ayers says "an investigation is not warranted" into possiblity of election fraud, but last year Congress apparently felt it was somehow vital to the national interest to spend half the year investigating steroid use in baseball.

Unreal....

Andrea,....I am sure you know the true reason behind this.
    Americans by and large are content to be fat, and happy while watching sports of all kinds, and reality shows like American Idol.

That is what truly is important to a good percentage.
    They are using it as a "distraction" for the dumb masses simply.

Don't want their concentration to accidentally stray to what really should concern them.
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady
    Fox.

Unreal....

Andrea,....I am sure you know the true reason behind this.
    Americans by and large are content to be fat, and happy while watching sports of all kinds, and reality shows like American Idol.

That is what truly is important to a good percentage.
    They are using it as a "distraction" for the dumb masses simply.

Don't want their concentration to accidentally stray to what really should concern them.

Say it ain't so, Marc...[:0][:0][:0]
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I thought it was odd that the protests outside AIG executives homes and their downtown offices were largely made up of Acorn and SEIU members and by the size of their groups, was largly a show put on for the media. I remember the Hype over that deal and americans I know just were not that inflamed. Certainly they were not as involved in those protests as say they tea bag parties which the media barely showed at all.
    This government is doing everything it can to control public opinion and the National Media is a pawn in their control efforts.
    If this situation was reversed, acorn Supported republicans or conservative values the media would attack the members and help law enforcement by doing their own investigations.