In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I told you to buy GE stock!!! UPDATE

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
GE and NBC executive Jeffrey Immelt has been named to the OBAMA white house on an advisory board posturing at creating jobs and making business easier.
This is the guy who has basically destroyed the most popular network on TV in his relentless efforts to keep and protect Obama. He is also the one set to make all the gains from the new greener economy.
Which is why you are seeing all the eco-magination commercials on TV.
What a joke. But it isn't funny
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE70K6XV20110122

If you recall, I told you that GE was supporting OBAMA because they have all the technology for green energy they have invested heavily in the power grid, and they are the ones who support the computerization of medical records. when Obama get his health care plan in place, and cap-n-trade passed GE will make hundreds of billions of dollars.
Guess who they hired as their head of their medical technologies division?
TOM DASAULT, the tax cheat who couldn't make the OBAMA team as secretary of health
This is so crazy as to not be believed
we have the most crooked government backed up by the media and still the average joe has no idea because you will never hear these stories on any network news. we have to get this out to the public after we cash in our stock winnings [;)]

Comments

• scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    funny, I still see GE adds on FOX hmmm. maybe those boys bought some stock too.
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,867 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    If you recall, I told you that GE was supporting OBAMA because they have all the technology for green energy they have invested heavily in the power grid, and they are the ones who support the computerization of medical records. when Obama get his health care plan in place, and cap-n-trade passed GE will make hundreds of billions of dollars.
    Guess who they hired as their head of their medical technologies division?
    TOM DASAULT, the tax cheat who couldn't make the OBAMA team as secretary of health
    This is so crazy as to not be believed
    we have the most crooked government backed up by the media and still the average joe has no idea because you will never hear these stories on any network news. we have to get this out to the public after we cash in our stock winnings [;)]
    You're watching O'Reilly![;)]
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • BikerBobBikerBob Member Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have always been a well managed and profitable company, especially under Jack Welch. Now the trouble has been that as capital spending dropped it affected the manufacturing and medical arms. Housing dropped and new housing starts (apartments, condos, homes) dropped and so went the appliance division. Capital for lending got very very (did I say very?) tight and interest rates for GE Capital became higher, and the ability for some of the companies that owed them money became more difficult to get re-payed. Stock dropped from in the 40s to recently moving around in the teens.
    While their PE is a bit high over 21, they increased the dividends to over 3%, are trying to sell NBC to Comcast and made more money last year than expected, speculation what happened to United Technologies could happen here - that is United Technologies broke a big conglomerate up and their stock jumped. Yeah - it was/may still be? a good buy!
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by FrancF
    [;)]
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/28/AR2009062802955.html?nav=igoogle

In short GE buys a few local banks, Viola Instant Tarp money.

OMG I never even thought of that part. I knew they were positioning themselves to get tarp money thru GE mortgage arem of their finance division. the web runs really deep and now we have the head spider in the whitehouse.
    The average American will never even make the connection...even O'reily (who hates Immelt and MSNBC) has given up complaining...he must have invested