In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

question about acorn

scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
How come no one is threatening acorn workers the way AIG employees were threatened? AIG employees took their promised bonuses and a bunch of nut bags threatened to kill them, and their families, bomb them or burn down their houses.
if someone beat the hell out of acorn workers or blew up their houses would that be a hate crime?
If you ask me, Acorn organization is far more criminal than AIG and has far more effect on the future of our company. I would like to see some people act in proportion to their crimes.
It will never happen because the demonstrations outside AIG were staged, BY ACORN and other groups orchestrated by the democrats

Comments

• Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by scottm21166
    How come no one is threatening acorn workers the way AIG employees were threatened? AIG employees took their promised bonuses and a bunch of nut bags threatened to kill them, and their families, bomb them or burn down their houses.
    if someone beat the hell out of acorn workers or blew up their houses would that be a hate crime?
    If you ask me, Acorn organization is far more criminal than AIG and has far more effect on the future of our company. I would like to see some people act in proportion to their crimes.
    It will never happen because the demonstrations outside AIG were staged, BY ACORN and other groups orchestrated by the democrats

OK, I'm in. What's your plan to threaten acorn"
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A question, and the answer to it in one post.
    And all done by the OP!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    edited November -1
    protest on mass at their mortuary/offices/ facility in louisiana.
    follow their workers around while they are trying to register voters, making sure they only register each person once. Get their names for a list to turn into law enforcement or the DOJ.
    walk around them with clubs.
    Be at every one of their upcoming trials for past crimes and make sure your demonstrations get on the news.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    And all done by the OP!

except that people need to fight back against this corruption. the government will never do it. it is becoming apparent to me that we are going to have to take the law into our own hands.
    It is so hard for us law abiding citizens to do, we respect the law and that is the difference between us and groups like acorn. They have no respect for the law and will go to any lengths to achieve their goals. We have to fight the war the way they do or we are going to lose...bad
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301
    And all done by the OP!

except that people need to fight back against this corruption. the government will never do it. it is becoming apparent to me that we are going to have to take the law into our own hands.
    It is so hard for us law abiding citizens to do, we respect the law and that is the difference between us and groups like acorn. They have no respect for the law and will go to any lengths to achieve their goals. We have to fight the war the way they do or we are going to lose...bad
    Kind of what I have been saying to the GOP for years now.
    Taking the "high road" in this day and age only results in altitude sickness.[xx(]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    rhythm_guyrhythm_guy Member Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How come no one is threatening acorn workers the way AIG employees were threatened?

Asked...

and answered.

These are the same people that said the tea parties were "unprofessional" and "unorganized." Sorry, but many of the tea parties were organized by ordinary citizens who are fed up with the way things are going, not experienced, well-oiled political machines like ACORN.
  • Options
    TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Stop funding them with our tax dollars, Now they are using them for the Census and talk about fraud. Obama and friends and the liberals have no clue
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr
    Stop funding them with our tax dollars, Now they are using them for the Census and talk about fraud. Obama and friends and the liberals have no clue

Oh yeah if Acorn does the census democrats will pick up another 100 seats in the house and 20 seats in the senate. the republican party will be effectivly silenced. Say what you want about republicans but we have to have a 2 party system to keep the politicians honest.
    they may, in the long run, be marching down the same path, but at least with a 2 party system it slows their pace to a marathon instead of a sprint.