In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

obama birth cert

4627046270 Member Posts: 12,627
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
this thing looks clean for a 1961
no errors, but mine list the hsopital name.
funny
http://www.politifact.com/media/img/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Comments

• oldnbaldoldnbald Member Posts: 3,578
    edited November -1
    I think it's a fake, just like everything else about this guy!
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    African a race?

[?]
  • westernMDhunterwesternMDhunter Member Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I thought Stanley was a man's name.
  • 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Photoshopped.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • telohftelohf Member Posts: 912 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not too mention the fact that this POS didnt change his name to a Muslim name only a few years ago if I am not mistaken. So for him to be born under his current terrorist supporting title..he would have to be about 10yrs old or so.
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member Posts: 29,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Notice the form revision date at the bottom left: 11/01. It also says "Laser" which didn't exist in 1961.
  • USMARINEUSMARINE Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    all i want to know is the percentage of people who realized the mistake they made when they were in that booth.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was born in '70 and my B/C has my parents occupations listed as well...

That's a fake certificate. Never heard of a certificate of live birth... wth.
  • topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never saw African listed as a race, my nephew's
    girl friend is third generation African, and is
    not a negro ( I think I can still use that word)
    It's either a fake, or filled out by idiots.
    Inserting the word African, rather than Black,or
    Negro dates this document far later than 1961.
  • CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by topdad
    Never saw African listed as a race, my nephew's
    girl friend is third generation African, and is
    not a negro ( I think I can still use that word)
    It's either a fake, or filled out by idiots.
    Inserting the word African, rather than Black,or
    Negro dates this document far later than 1961.

BIDEN PROUBLEY MADE IT FOR HIM, [;)]

that guy is some kind of DA [:0]

i think boma picked him thinking he would be safer as no one would want biden as POTUS.
  • Saxon PigSaxon Pig Member Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not sure why some people continue to be concerned over Obama's birth certificate or question his citizenship.

His mother was a natural-born U.S. citizen. As far as I know nobody questions this fact. Under the Constitution, having even one parent who is a citizen makes you a natural born citizen regardless of where you were born. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.

He is also over 35 years of age and meets all of the other Constitutional requirements to serve as president.

I really think it's time to move on to something more productive.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me too. Like impeachment. Or seccession.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Saxon Pig
    I'm not sure why some people continue to be concerned over Obama's birth certificate or question his citizenship.

His mother was a natural-born U.S. citizen. As far as I know nobody questions this fact. Under the Constitution, having even one parent who is a citizen makes you a natural born citizen regardless of where you were born. Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen.

He is also over 35 years of age and meets all of the other Constitutional requirements to serve as president.

Not true. "Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States"

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentandcabinet/a/presrequire.htm
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    no offence to anyone, but back in 1961 would they have called his fathers "race" african? or would they just have said black? i`m not sure, but i don`t reckon the term "african" would have been in common use. if anything it should have said kenyan you would think.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,717 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    probably like everything else now is made in china
  • MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    His Sister has one too, and in fact, this one may be hers Photoshopped. His Sister definately WAS born in Indonesia....so having a Hawaii CLB means nothing for the Bamster.

Some have said the engraving on this one is from her year, not his year....they change the pattern.

This all came out before the Inauguration.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    This "revision" "copy" was made in 2001.. not 1961
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Classic095
    This "revision" "copy" was made in 2001.. not 1961

Yep and with a laser printer.
  • jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Saxon Pig

No, it does NOT automatically make you a US citizen for the following reasons.

IF he was born in Hawaii, then yes, he was born a US citizen. However we have the testimony of his paternal grandmother swearing he was born in Kenya. There is speculation that is why there is no 'birth certificate' but rather a 'Certification of live birth'- to get the latter his mother just had to report it to the state upon her return from Kenya. IF he was born in Kenya, then the Citizenship act of 1943 and its 1951 ammendments come into effect- if you are born overseas to one parent who is a US citizen and one who is not, then at least one of your parents must have been a US citizen of legal age for a period of not less than 10 years. His mother was too young to qualify for that.

Now yes, all that is a stretch. Far more compelling is the case that he expatriated his citizenship when his mother married the Indonesian national Lolo Soetoro who legally adopted Barack Obama aka Barry Dunham aka Barry Obama aka Barack Dunham (and after that aka Barack Soetoro, Barry Soetoro). As a minor his citizenship would have been expatriated when she did so with hers. He could have reclaimed this without prejudice so long as he returned to the US and didn't travel for a period of at least 8 (I think) years- however upon his return from Indonesia he traveled to Canada, Kenya, and Afghanistan. On an Indonesian passport. Game over. He loses.

I'm not saying I'm convinced of all this. I think however that given the gravity of the situation it is irresponsible fo the SCOTUS to simply dismiss these cases. Why won't he release his school records? If it ISN'T because they list his citizenship as Indonesian, then why? Was he, god forbid, not the eurudite and magnificent student he's portrayed as?

Anyone with 6 aliases has something fishy going on that's all I'm saying.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From what I understand that is not a Birth Certificate, but rather a certificate of live birth. I have heard that there is a difference. If you are actually born in Hawaii you are issued a "Birth Certificate".Anyone know the facts about the difference between the two?
  • Saxon PigSaxon Pig Member Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The site that Spider linked indicates that to be president both parents must be U.S. citizens if you were born abroad. If that is true, then I stand corrected on Obama being qualified solely by virtue of having an American mother. His father was not a citizen so if he was born outside American territory then he is disqualified. But he would still be a U.S. citizen as having one citizen parent is all that requires even if it's not enough to be president.

I know many questions arise regarding his birth certificate, but I have seen a reproduction of his birth announcement from the Honolulu newspaper the day after he was born. It does not look faked to me.

Besides, do you really think Obama would be removed from office even if it was discovered he was born outside the U.S.? I cannot imagine that happening. It would cause a civil war.
  • topdadtopdad Member Posts: 3,408 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One of two things would happen,
    He would be removed from office, or
    The goverment would blatently disregard
    the Constitution. One would start a civil war
    when it should not, and one would not start
    a civil war when it should.
    Our goverment is already skilled at disregarding
    the constitution.
  • COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    quote: back in 1961 would they have called his fathers "race" african? or would they just have said black?

...In 1961 he and other colored folks were referred to as negro, or colored, not sure what was placed on BC's though. To have referred to him, or another colored person as "black" would have been a slam...I don't ever remember "black" or "African" being used back then either...[;)]

ani-texas-flag-2.gif
  • SuwanneePirateSuwanneePirate Member Posts: 65 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is a surely a one term president,then we can attempt to rebuilt the damage his administration has done .
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wonder why the certificate number is always redacted. If I were a conspiracy theorist I would wonder if it is because a certificate number would have to be correct for the time without being a number assigned to another certificate.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sav99
    From what I understand that is not a Birth Certificate, but rather a certificate of live birth. I have heard that there is a difference. If you are actually born in Hawaii you are issued a "Birth Certificate".Anyone know the facts about the difference between the two?

Birth Certificate is issued by the state (w/raised state seal).

"Certificate of Live Birth" is issued by the hospital, and is not accepted as a valid form of ID, according to DHS. You cannot use a "cetificate of live birth" as proof of identiy to get a driver's license, a SS card, nor any other State or Federally issued identifications.

What's my prize?[:D]
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by oldnbald
    I think it's a fake, just like everything else about this guy!

DITTO!!!

+1
  • jon ojon o Member Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SuwanneePirate
    He is a surely a one term president,then we can attempt to rebuilt the damage his administration has done .

Betcha a dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts that he will win a second term, IF there's a real election in 2012.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    At Occidental college they called him Barry[:)]
  • fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    And where is the little footprint?
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    google the law listed on the Birth cert. there is some interesting facts about the document, and what it means.

HRS 338-13(b), 338-19

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/11/a-not-so-minor.html