In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ever get tired of this?

Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Reading the news daily, and checking yet another example of anti cotus direction off your list? With little to no action from any group, and barely a whimper from the population, does it really pay to be informed? Wouldn't ingorance be nice sometimes instead of the majority of people looking at you like a nut job when you point out obvious examples of Anti-American policy and legislation coming from our "representatives"?

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Welcome to my world.

As to the "ignorance" of the masses observation, it seems as if the masses have chosen to be so and are largely blissful.

Can anyone say massive "frustration"? I think that describes me pretty closely, as it relates to your post.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tired of it, is an understatement. [V]
  • Options
    redneckandyredneckandy Member Posts: 9,687 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember the old saying "Ingorance is bliss".
    Keeping up with the news just pisses me off.
  • Options
    tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    i never get tired, i am just a ball of fire always[xx(]
  • Options
    burn1bobburn1bob Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    calls, letters, and emails from the populace are ignored by these elitist idealogues from both parties. the ONLY ACTION that ever takes place is the vote. the solution? vote them ALL out. repeat as necessary.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Hell, I'm tired of EVERYTHING...
  • Options
    RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by burn1bob
    calls, letters, and emails from the populace are ignored by these elitist idealogues from both parties. the ONLY ACTION that ever takes place is the vote. the solution? vote them ALL out. repeat as necessary.

Polls show over 50% of the people don't know where the government gets its money. 60% think Hawaii is a country.

Good luck with that voting thing.
  • Options
    fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    But he that cureth all has been to 57 states.
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I talk to people all the time who don't watch the news and think everything is going well since we got rid of the evil BUSH. I think you could watch any of the Obama lovin GE controlled stations and feel that you are well informed still believing everything is getting better and with no sense of the impending financial implosion.