In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Border Video.....240 mil lawsuit

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
    MEXICANPROTESTSIGN.jpg
    ... any questions?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Let me see.....Tragic drowning occurs......illegals tell the tragic story.....official investigation results in no findings of wrongdoing.....official investigation results sent to US Attorney for review, no charges or statment of wrongdoing forthcoming.....240 million lawsuit filed by illegal.....

Yep, sounds like one the illegals will win, why I don't know, but they will win.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Sounds like another estate transfer. Ours to them.

Sig232
  • Options
    scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    Going to a dairy farm in wisconsin....hmmmm note to self. stop buying cheese from Wisconsin.
    One of my favorite duck hunting spots is a starter farm. the family that owns the farm raises holstein calves into dairy cows for resale. they grow corn siliage to feed the calves.(ducks love it) Mexicans do all the labor on the farm. no milking just feeding mucking and cleaning. Maybe that is a job a white guy wouldn't do for minimum wage. I have no idea if the Mexicans are here legally but the "boss" is a 30 year old who speaks perfect English, drives a toyota 4wd and wears a white straw hat.
    If a mexican got to this side of the river why would a border patrol officer think they couldn't make it back? this lawsuit has no merit throw it out. 240 million is alot of cheese