In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SanteFe Stoneworks Giveaway *WINNER*

jbw1776jbw1776 Member Posts: 3,056
edited February 2006 in General Discussion
lazerus, you own a new pocket knife! Send me your address, and it will be on its way.

Thanks to everybody that replied.

Hi ya'll! I'm giving away a SantaFe Stoneworks "Painted Desert" pocket knife. This particular knife has a beautifully detailed scene of an soaring eagle with a fish in his grasp, with mountains in the background. What makes these knifes neat is all of the scene is made with many different hand carved pieces of wood and stone. The eagles eye is gold (or some golden metal), the fish appears to be turquoise, with atleast 6 different types of wood being used. I don't have the original box or paper that came with it, bought it about 15yrs ago, and have long since misplaced them. Its never been used or carried, just been sitting in a draw for as long as I can remember.

Must have a 100 post count as of today. I will draw a name Thurs. evening.

Sorry my camera won't take close ups, but I think you will get an idea of what it looks like. For a more detailed description click here: http://www.santafestoneworks.com/painted.html

Thanks for all the enjoyment!

or5k51.jpg

or5kci.jpg

Ben

Comments