In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Countdown to newyears, what are you gonna do?

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
edited December 2006 in General Discussion
Im gonna head out later and go hang out with some of my good ol friends, later ill come back to party with the family, have some sodie, taqitos, nachos, all the good stuff.

So whatcha planning?

Comments

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,389 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Hopefully go shooting today, since we was gonna yesterday but got caught up doing other stuff.
  • Options
    jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Well, young'un--I think Ill go do some drinking early today and stay off the roads this evening/later--

--I've been thru 63 of these "points" and some have been under water/ice--

--I'll just be cozy in bed with MAMA--

--[:p][:p]--JIMBO
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This afternoon I'm going to do a bit of shootin, so after dinner I'll be cleaning guns ... then later having the grandson over to play with Abby ... movies and popcorn.

And after the kids get to sleep ... maybe bring in the New Year with the little woman [}:)]

... It just don't get much better!
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    ScharfSchutzeScharfSchutze Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll just be setting off what fireworks i got left from the 4th o' JULY

Maybe shoot my little 22 into a hillside to make some noise... then sleep, thats about it. lol
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hope for a bengals win and a jets lose.
  • Options
    CutiegirlracingCutiegirlracing Member Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm going to get crazy wild. Tomorrow I may have to change my name and move, but it will be worth it for a night I've been needing.
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Have a scotch or two, watch the TV events maybe even smoke a classy cigar and go to bed. Wife and I stay home on this night of drinkfest!
    Much safer and cheaper than DUI risks.
  • Options
    beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rewire our DVD recorder (just bought) into TV/amplifier/satellite box. First attempt didn't work---didn't have the right cables.

Nice quite dinner (wine, steak Dianne, baked taters, sauteed squash/peppers/mushrooms, yeast rolls, cheesecake w/strawberries) with the little woman.

Later, pop the cork on a bottle of champagne----sit on the patio and watch the neighborhood fireworks.

Then----get NEKID and let the real fireworks begin!
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • Options
    elkoholicelkoholic Member Posts: 5,130
    edited November -1
    Take the kids to Grandma's, party with firend, go home without kids and party with wife...[:)]