In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Golfing joke

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2006 in General Discussion
Four married guys go golfing. During the 4th hole the following conversation took place:

First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out golfing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."

Second guy: "That's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."

Third guy: "Man you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."

They continue to play the hole when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they ask him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come golfing this weekend. What's the deal?"

Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30am. When it goes off, I shut-off my alarm, give the wife a nudge and say, "Golf Course or Intercourse?" and she says, "Wear your sweater dear."

The gene pool needs chlorine.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Henry0Reilly
    btt
  • Options
    Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A Texas cattle rancher needs a bull to service his cows but needs to borrow the breeding fee from the bank.

The banker lends him the money and comes by a week later to see how his investment is doing.

The farmer complains that the bull just eats grass and won't even look at the cows.

The banker says he knows a great veterinarian and that he'll send him out the next day to check the bull.

The next week the banker returns to see if the vet helped.

The farmer looks VERY pleased ...and told the banker, "The bull has serviced all my cows, broke through the fence and has even serviced all my neighbor's cows."

"Wow," says the banker. "What did the vet do to that bull?"

"Just gave him some pills," replied the farmer.

"What kind of pills?" asked the banker.

"I don't know...." says the smiling and VERY happy looking farmer, "....but they sort of taste like peppermint."
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly
  • Options
    restoreguyrestoreguy Member Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    zipperzapzipperzap Member Posts: 25,057
    edited November -1
  • Options
    NickCWinterNickCWinter Member Posts: 2,927
    edited November -1
    [:0][:)] Good Friday night fare.
  • Options
    mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭