In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

For the record

wanted manwanted man Member Posts: 3,276
edited December 2005 in General Discussion
As a medical professional I've been villified as one who " snitches" by requirement of big brother. Well fact is, I've NEVER turned in or asked any patient whether gun owner or not. far as I'm concerned Its none of my business. I mention this due to the blogs regarding the latest BS proposals by Obummer to turn in vets and such.
I work at 29 Palms Marine base working with ptsd etc. NEVER, regardless of who says what would I either release anyone's personal data or break the trust of same. Id cease my employment if that were to become law. My priorities are God and country; yes I too am a vet and probably one of the craziest there is[:D] God bless and help our country!

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    When I have a cold, the entire world needs to stop what ever it's doing. Somebody needs to come take care of me [:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just want it to be clear: I hold our POTUS personally responsible for the LEO murders that went down last night. He has motivated, instigated, and compelled such actions. He is as much to blame as those that pulled the triggers. May he rot in hell.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tebows QB rating against the steelers was 125.6 according to espn.

I dont put much stock in the qb rating, but he had a good game yesterday.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Amidst the sometimes heated discussions/debates here in the forums we all, from time to time, fail to express ourselves with the clarity which is necessary to allow others to understand EXACTLY where we stand on certain topics. I certainly am guilty of this.
    Therefore I would like to clarify.........
    I fully support the right of an individual to enter and remain in the United States (immigrate)............LEGALLY..........regardless of their skin color, or country of origin.
    I do have a problem with immigrants who make no effort or have no intention of at least attempting to ASSIMILATE into the American culture, speak the English language or become a useful, productive member of society!
    I do have a problem with all the ILLEGALS entering and remaining in MY country, the one I volunteered to protect, with my life, if necessary!!!
    I am not a racist, you'll just have to take my word for it, and I DO NOT support any racist agenda, whether it benefits my beliefs/opinions or not.
    I see an increase, of late, in the number/frequency of racist comments/threads (usually highjacked) and feel that these posters and there remarks are BENEATH contempt!
    IF ANY OF YOU HAS QUESTONS OR REMARKS ABOUT MY BELIEFS /OPINIONS, DON'T BOTHER E-MAILING ME, LET'S DISCUSS IT RIGHT HERE, IN PUBLIC, ON THIS FORUM!!!
    Rant:OFF[}:)]
  • Options
    WinM70WinM70 Member Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I concur, well spoken.