In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Loko383

kumatekumate Member Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
you lookin to sell the beaut of a GMC you got?[:p]

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    You got snail mail
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You still around?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I love potato soup...But haven't got a good recipe...Do you mind sharing yours with me???? Please Perddy Please[:p][:p][:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got me a fine lil' Case Knife in the mail...It sure is sweet. It is going with all my other treasures that I have horded over that last 30+ years. Right out in front too!!! This is the 1st Case I have ever owned. So for me this was trully a great giveaway.... Thank you very much!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The truck in your sig is really neat.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am almost finished restoring my 85 K10 Chevy.Getting her ready to paint. Just wondering what color red is that on your truck? [?]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Recieved the first issue of Guns Magazine in the mail today! Haven't got a chance to read it yet, as I just got home form work, but I paged through it and it looked like it had some really interesting articles(can't wait to read the one about the new .375 Ruger[:p]). Thanks again![:D]

Jon
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sir you seem to be a hotrodder,may I pose a question.I have a 34 ford coupe totally restored,my son and me about 3 years,and two engines.Engine 1 is a 427 rat ,engine 2 is a 69 426 hemi,both are 30 over and stroked.Have dual quad for the rat and a six pack for the hemi.Please lend your knowledge to this hillbilly dilema.Also have 5 speeds and bellhousing to fit both
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Send me an e-mail...I wanna talk about your off-road rear ends, and you don't have any e-mail address listed in your profile. Of course, that is if you want to.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have replied to you a couple of times tonight.

Was just wondering what 383 stood for? Isn't it a 350 bored __thousanths over? I guess also what is LOKO for?

Yes, i'm bored.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just gotta say, that truck in your sig makes me freaking drool every time I see it.
  • Options
    LOKO383LOKO383 Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kumate,..what's the main question,which drivetrain would you use?..hemi or the big block ?..big block parts are going to be cheaper,what are the 5 speeds Doug Nash?..hemi is going to garner more attention ie: car shows etc,.both are strong and good choices..is the car set up for a standard trans already?..have you thought about rearend choices?.custom driveshaft.probably have to shorten anything you use and it should be strong ,narrowed dana 60, 9" ford are good choices, axle tubes and axles are what I was referring to on the shortening end..six pack carbs can be cranky if not set up/dialed in right as can any carb,.just some random thoughts..tell us more about your plans ie: carburation on the BB and heads,cam lift.etc..Loko [8D]..lol..please dont call me Sir,.you can call my Father that though..[;)][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Son answered question this morning,he started putting in the rat,says we have other plans for the hemi,can't wait to see what he has in mind