In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mr. J Jennerman

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Your jerky is complete. Loser. I hope I accidentally misplace it and forget to send it [:D]

Comments

• IdahoboundIdahobound Member Posts: 20,587 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    better yet accidentally send it to me
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]

Would, but I didnt make very much of it as I didnt know how it'd turn out. Made a gladware container FULL for him, few pieces for us (me and dad only ones that'll eat it)
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    just made up 20 pounds today i have anouther 20 in fridge going to do that 20 tomarrow. My kids cant get enough of it. I make up 40 pounds at a shot and they will go through that in less then two weeks. Good thing i had 4 deer tags last year.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hk-91
    just made up 20 pounds today i have anouther 20 in fridge going to do that 20 tomarrow. My kids cant get enough of it. I make up 40 pounds at a shot and they will go through that in less then two weeks. Good thing i had 4 deer tags last year.
    We didn't get one. This was older deer meat, have another arm roast we'll make some more out of I spose, I may try some other cuts we have down stairs just to see how they turn out.. Anyone know how to make "link" or whatever out of burger meat / sausage?
  • hk-91hk-91 Member Posts: 10,050
    edited November -1
    I still have a crap load of deer meat to use up. One of the guys i hunt with has a brother in law that loves to shoot deer just doesnt each much of it. he buys 10 tags a year and keeps two deer. the rest of us split up his deer meat. I usally grind all mine up. I keep about 60 pounds out and mix 50/50 with 92% beef( goes on sale all the time up here for 1.50 a pound) for burgers and the rest is all gound up and marked for jerky. The wife doesnt like stip jerky but she loves ground jerky so thats all i make now. it all taste the same to me anyway. Just gives me a reason to hit up the sporting goods stores for sales on jerky guns. I were them out fast making how much i do every year.
  • 11BravoCrunchie11BravoCrunchie Member Posts: 33,423 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Awesomeness. You rock.