In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

all whites encouraged to "buy white"

shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
just thought i would post that to see how well it goes over. i find the buy black campaign the black community is pushing to be racist as well as stupid and i find it even harder to believe that news agencies think it is ok and newsworthy. just watch this thread will wind up locked or poofed because it is a racist post.[:(!]

Comments

• hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    Maybe it's just my town, but I don't believe I ever puchase anything, ever, from black owned businesses... so I already buy white I suppose, even if it's not intentional.
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I missed the "buy black" thing but what I did see that pisses me off is black idiots on tv saying "we have to stop this black on black crime". What the hell, does nobody care about the black on white crime or the black on anyone crime or the white on anyone crime or just crime in general. Nope, we gotta "stop all the black on black crime". What a bunch of BS.

Mike
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 23,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live in a community that is 95% white so there are no Black Businesses for me to exclude.
  • War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why even stir up this crap again? It is not productive if you aren't presenting intelligent and constructive dialogue.
  • dave40glockdave40glock Member Posts: 448 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I DONT TAKE IT AS RACISM BUT BLACKS SHOP OR BUY JUST ABOUT ANY WHERE THERE A GOOD DEAL,MOST BLACK OWNED STORES DONT HAVE GOOD DEALS BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RENT OR LEASE OF THERE SHOPS OR STORES,AND FOR BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE POLICE TURNING THERE BACKS ON CERTIAN AREAS (the ghetto)ALLOWING BLACKS TO SHOOT,ROB,BREAK IN, RAPE EACH OTHER,JUST LONG AS IT DONT GO TO THE SUBURBS NO ONE CARES
  • CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,596 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dave40glock
    I DONT TAKE IT AS RACISM BUT BLACKS SHOP OR BUY JUST ABOUT ANY WHERE THERE A GOOD DEAL,MOST BLACK OWNED STORES DONT HAVE GOOD DEALS BECAUSE OF THE HIGH RENT OR LEASE OF THERE SHOPS OR STORES,AND FOR BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE POLICE TURNING THERE BACKS ON CERTIAN AREAS (the ghetto)ALLOWING BLACKS TO SHOOT,ROB,BREAK IN, RAPE EACH OTHER,JUST LONG AS IT DONT GO TO THE SUBURBS NO ONE CARES

Gotta disagree with you, I was a cop for twenty years, working mostly black neighborhoods....we did not turn our backs on the black community and allow black criminals to act without fear of arrest...however getting witnesses to come forward and people in the neighborhood to take some responsibility for what was going on was impossible. The folks that live in those neighborhoods have to stand up and say enough is enough!
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    West Virginia does not allow blacks to own a business yet, so I can't exclude any.
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cartod
    West Virginia does not allow blacks to own a business yet, so I can't exclude any.
    Aren't y'all still working on that concept of paper money?
  • GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    What's this paper money you speak of?
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,142 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry about it, a lot of folks on here say it's days are numbered.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,509 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am going for the "Buy Black" campaign.

For the next year, I will only accept attempted carjacking, or armed home invasions, from blacks. No Whities need apply.

Warning to The Brothers: Wear a Vest.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,895 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Every time the police (or anyone white)enter a black community they are putting themselves at risk, even when you are trying to save someone black or investigate a black on black crime. Only times I went to a black owned business I felt like a rabbit in a wolves den. It's never going to change. Blacks killed their own businesses when they decided they wanted to be white. They stopped using the black owned stores and as each failed the neighborhood turned into a slum. I remember when it was like another city with grocers, barber shops, clothing stores, movie theaters, shoe stores, etc. and no crime to speak of. What some want now is to own something they haven't had to work for. Same BS for 40 years and no progress.
  • nascarbumnascarbum Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The 'buy black' program was designed by blacks to boost crack sales.
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by War Pig Actual
    Why even stir up this crap again? It is not productive if you aren't presenting intelligent and constructive dialogue.

True that...
  • wartigerwartiger Member Posts: 3,861
    edited November -1

Actually, I think it points out the distinct hypocritical nature of our media and society as a whole. It is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged for a black couple, who just happen to live in Chicago, to basically boycott any "white" owned business and patronize only "black" owned business. This is an outright and blatant display of racism, and the media is promoting this crap. If, I, as a white man from the south, went on t.v, radio or the paper and declared that I will support ONLY white owned businesses, I would be labled a skin headed, klan member red neck. I think it is a hypocritical double standard that we live by nowadays, and I for one am getting sick and frigging tired of it.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nascarbum
    The 'buy black' program was designed by blacks to boost crack sales.
    FROM WHAT I SEE THERES AS MANY WHITES BUYING CRACK AS THERE IS BLACKS SO DOES THAT MAKE IT A OPEN MARKET.
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wartiger

Actually, I think it points out the distinct hypocritical nature of our media and society as a whole. It is perfectly acceptable, and even encouraged for a black couple, who just happen to live in Chicago, to basically boycott any "white" owned business and patronize only "black" owned business. This is an outright and blatant display of racism, and the media is promoting this crap. If, I, as a white man from the south, went on t.v, radio or the paper and declared that I will support ONLY white owned businesses, I would be labled a skin headed, klan member red neck. I think it is a hypocritical double standard that we live by nowadays, and I for one am getting sick and frigging tired of it.

thats what i was getting at, thank you.
  • Oklahoma223Oklahoma223 Member Posts: 2,648 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like my rifles black.
  • War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:shootuadeal Posted - 05/13/2009 : 4:34:44 PM

quote:
    Originally posted by wartiger

quote:
    Originally posted by War Pig Actual

thats what i was getting at, thank you.

Actually, this is what I was getting at. WT brought up an intelligent response to to this, while you seemed to just looking to agitate folks. Did you happen to follow the post related to this subject matter yesterday. It was quite ugly the way the Klan-types responded.
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NEET THREAD,[}:)]
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    I don't care what color a mans skin is. I care about the cast of his character.

I've seen theiving, hat backwards wearing, pants falling down, underwear showing, non-bathin, fly attracting, stinking damn pos sob's, thumping damn obscene lyric noise coming out of a $200 car, with those ugly damn rims and those skinny,stupid looking tires driving, peach cigar smoking, bling wearing, gold teeth that look like they'd hurt like hell when sombody punched you in the mouth wearing sunz a bitches.

Black and white, Mexican and Indian. Oriental.

Numbnuts have no exclusive color.

Class, dignity and honor. That is the minoroty, and what every person of every color needs to strive for.
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    What? Ya mean I gotta boot my obsession with FUBU? How 'bout Sean John? All da coolest threads I be missing. Fo snizzle...dat be redizzle.
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    warpig, i saw part of it yesterday but it must have gotten ugly after i saw it. that doesnt change the fact that it is racism for the blacks to pledge to only supports blacks, thats the kind of crap that makes south africa such a great place[xx(] it also doesnt change the fact that we live in such a double standard nowdays that the MEDIA reports it like it is a good thing for one race to ONLY support members of thier own race. white people do it news is all over it and rev. sharpton starts spewing garbage and picket lines form, etc, etc. black people do it and yahoo news is proud of them, and provides a link to sign up on their facebook page and so on.
  • hehatemehehateme Member Posts: 724
    edited November -1
    The last black owned bbq place we had in our town had the BEST bbq (So I hear) then got caught slaughtering cats and dogs..[V][V]
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Can I still shop "yellow" cause the only Doughnut Shops in FTW are owned by Vietnamese, oh yeah and they own the little shop that fixes my wife's Uni-brow [;)][:D][:D][:D]
  • justusnospamjustusnospam Member Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with OK. Buy black as often as possible... black rifles, that is. That way we'll be ready for where this mentality is headed if it doesn't fail on it's own account.

This is nothing but reverse racism, not to be condoned or supported in any way. If a black person owns a gun store with reasonable prices, beats the competition on what I am looking for, that's where I'm buying that item. Period, end of story.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,719 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:)]
    What's next?
  • 204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    I could'nt help it. I had to go to the web site. They actually have what is called the black pages. Just out of curiosity I did a search on buy white. It seems I can buy white pants, chocolate, tea and such. But no list of white businesses I can patronize. You type in buy black and you get several hits. Can even get a black button to wear to show your support of the movement. Gotta get me one of those. Wonder if I should contact the ACLU. I feel discriminated against. Maybe I'll just call jesse or al.
  • footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    White Box Winchester ammo for BLACK bullseyes[:0]
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    Why bother? You would not be able to comprehend it then.
    edited November -1
    can't we all just get along
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,062 ******
    edited November -1
    I try to buy American when I can, something I find increasingly difficult to manage, but other than that, I don't care what color my supplier/provider is.
  • 8000fthi8000fthi Member Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to buy white, but there doesn't seem to be hardly any left.
  • ripley16ripley16 Member Posts: 4,834
    edited November -1
    This "Buy Black" stuff seems to be working. The whole country just bought a train load of crap from this guy. It was a good price though... only $4,000,000,000,000

obama.jpg
  • MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If a business has a sign that says they "will not accept $100 bills", I tell them I refuse to accept their nickles as change.
  • scottm21166scottm21166 Member Posts: 20,723
    edited November -1
    I have never met a black person who actually owned anything, I mean we don't have black businesses in my area, Outside the big city, we barely have black people at all. If I had to buy something from a black man who owned his own business in washington it would be a hooker or drugs...nothing racist involved, that is just my observations.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't worry about it, a lot of folks on here say it's days are numbered.

What's next indoor plumbing?
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ripley16
    This "Buy Black" stuff seems to be working. The whole country just bought a train load of crap from this guy. It was a good price though... only $4,000,000,000,000

obama.jpg
    This is the best point yet. Well said.
  • Cling2mygunsCling2myguns Member Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While we are at it, where is WET? White Entertainment Television...or NAAWP, or the united whitey college fund? Racism is only something a white person can be guilty of.[:(!]
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hope you all know how I feel about the subject...

If only I could enforce my view[}:)]